Voting time for this sequeal!

Hi everyone! Just wanna say please vote for a sequeal for this book that I would be doing. And fear not i'll be both updating this book and the seuqeal you voted for. The limitation of the voting is over 20 so start now!

The Black Swordswoman (GenderBend M! Reader x Demonslayer) - in this story, after you finished your time in MHA, you were transported in this universe as Guts from Berserk but a female. Your mission is to help Tanjiro to find away to help his sister to turn back into a human and prevent any hashira from dying in the future.

God Dog (GenderBend M! Reader x Tokyo Revengers) - in this story, you'll be Johan Seong from Lookism but a? Yes a female since it's a Genderbend book. In here you'll be helping Takemichi changes the future of Toman and the others by shaking hands with him since he's a time leaper there. Fear not you're both the main protagonist and are childhood friends in this book, which you also know about Hina, and scold you whenever you get into fight with Takemichi while protecting him.

I'll Protect you (GenderBend M! Reader x Bad Thinking Diary) - this book is obvious since it's a Gl manhwa and only a romance, but fear not I'll make this more interesting and make it an action book so you guys wont be bored reading this one. Your partner here would be Oh Hyera and Kim Minaje. Since Kang yuna and Kim minji will be a thing in that story.

I love you (GenderBend M! Reader x Relationship Guidelines) - again, it's a Gl manhwa that I read but I'll be making new changes here as like putting some action here since I have a lot of idea's that I wanted to share with all of it with this books I wanted to share and make. Your partner would be Myeongin lee and Jiwon Chae which both of your childhood friends.

(That's the books you would be voting first. Against the limitation of the voting is over 20 so please choose your voting properly. Thank you guys for all of your supports. I really approached it.❤️)