CH 01: Martial Arts Lessons

Your POV:
6years had passed and I was now a 10-year-old teenage girl who was walking down the road. Still in my school uniform.

Deciding to learn a few Martial arts while quirkless. I decided to buy some videotapes of different Martial Arts lessons like Boxing, Taekwondo, Capoeira, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Aikido, Muay Thai, CqC, ETC.

walking back home with a bunch of different videotapes inside my bag. I quickly went inside my room, locked the door, and went straight to my TV to play the video tapes I bought from the supermarket earlier.

Following the instructions that were shown in the videotapes, I decided to make my own punching bag and a dummy partner to perform the techniques I learned from the video tapes I bought. And started to practice them nonstop.

I felt breathless as my chest felt so heavy. I felt like dying as I felt a thousand knives stabbing inside
Of me. Doing Saitama's workout routine isn't a laughing matter at all, and combining that with the martial arts I'm watching.

Laying on the flooring with a pool of sweat, I couldn't move my body at all as if it would break.
But I had to. I had to keep pushing myself and try mastering all those martial arts at once within 10 months. Before meeting Allmight and him transferring his DNA to me with a strand of his hair.

...

10 Months Later

As a 10 months had passed, I noticed something different when I decided to go inside the bathroom to check some results of my workout.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went bald!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah, just kidding. I still have my messy, fluffy green hair.

Y/n "Oh thank god, I didn't go bald like Saitama."

Meanwhile, in Saitama's World

Saitama's POV

I suddenly felt my noise twiched as I sneeze. Making me wipe my snot as it trails down my nose before Genos, who was walking beside me, turned his head to look at me.

Genos "Sensei, are you sick?"

Saitama "Ah no, Genos, I felt like someone did my workout routing that they didn't get bald."

Genos "You mean the bullshit you spat out when we were fighting the carnage Kabuto inside the House of Revolution of Dr. Genus?"

Saitama "..."

Back In My Hero Academia World

Your POV:

Staring myself in the mirror inside the bathroom. I have a nice body figure.

As I flexed myself in the mirror, my mom came in with a towel on as her eyes suddenly widened and her jaw drop

Inko "B-ba-b-b-bab-b-by!? That you!?"

Her voice cracked as she stuttered. She was in disbelief as she even tried rubbing her eyes if she was seeing things and pinch her cheek to wake herself up.

But none of those works.

Her cheek then went red as she approached me slowly before starching her hand towards my abs and trail her fingers up and down on it. Making me shiver down my spine.

I couldn't understand why, but I could see she was blushing and breathing heavily. She's my Mom, so I have to snap out of her thoughts.

Y/n "Mom?"

Inko (Snap's out of her thoughts) "H-huh? O-oh dear." (Pulls her hand away) "what got into me."

Y/n "It's alright, I know that was an accident." (In Thoughts) "I hope."

Seeing my Mom cleared her throat, she smiled slightly before gesturing me to join her in a bath. Molding slowly, I took off my sports bra and short before getting inside the bathtub with my Mom and sitting on top of her while facing back.

I could feel her hands wrap around my stomach, as if she's secretly feeling my abs. Before I could spoke, she asked me how I got into shaped like this that she was surprised and awe by it.
I then explained it to her in every detail as I can feel her nodding her head slightly while being on top of her lap. Feeling the warm water brushed agains my skin, making me moan softly on to it followed by a long and contend sigh.

Her fingers slowly brushed through my hair with shampoo on it as she gently soap my body. Knowing that my body where all stiff cause of all the exercise and work out I did every Monday to Sunday without any rest.

I could tell you that I felt like dying when I did that, as in I almost died because I was struggling to catch my breath that i couldn't move my body anymore. Luckily i calm myself down as I focused on catching my breath, and regaining some Strenght left to bring my self up.