Chapter 8

After Nate left taraji locked up and went back to the bathroom. Getting out of her clothes she turned on the shower and waited for it to get nice and hot before stepping in.

She watched as the blood fell off her body onto the shower floor and down the drain. She squirted shampoo into her hands before lathering her hair in it.

While washing the conditioner out she heard a thud. She lived alone so nobody should be in the apartment. Turning off the water she wrapped her towel around her and stepped out.

" Nate.. left something?" She called out as she entered the living room. She saw someone climbing through her window.

Grabbing her gun from under the couch she pulled it out. " Who the fuck are you".

" Chill brown eyes" Fantasia closed the window. " Oh fuck no!" Taraji stormed off back into the bathroom. " Henson! We need to talk!" Fantasia followed after her.

" I have nothing to say to you barrio!".

" Just listen to me okay please!"-"Why? After how you body shamed me! You're out of your fucking mind if you think for one second!"-"Shut up!".

Fantasia grabbed her arm and pushed her down on the couch. " Just listen to me.!".

" I'm a bitch Taraji. Is that what you wanted me to admit!? I'm a bitch taraji. You a pretty girl okay. I was being an asshole for what I said about your body. I wanted to hurt you so that you would loose feelings you had for me. Taraji im not good with feelings. I may have feelings for one person but then I go and fuck around! Why I don't know I just do. But that dosent mean anything Taraji.. I guess I do like you a bit" she explained.

" If you like me then why would you allow those guys to kidnap me!"-"..I was stupid Taraji okay. I want you to forgive me. I want you to just .. understand and let me try and understand these feelings please".

" I'm not mad at you Fantasia. I was .. but I'm over it". " Kiss me then".

Taraji stood up and walked up to her face. " You think you deserve my tongue?" She whispered. Fantasia smirked and untied her towel.

" This.. is beautiful. Don't listen to my ignorant words" she said as she rubbed her hands up and down Tarajis curves.

" You owe me a lot for what you said to me".

" Let me make it up to you" Fantasia placed kisses down her neck. " I just showered.. and Fantasia I promised Nate I wouldn't do this again".

" If we keep our mouth closed"-"No you mean if you keep your mouth closed.".

" I wanna bite ..".

Taraji squealed as Fantasia lifted her up and threw her down on the bed. " So rough!".

Taraji opened her legs and welcomed Fantasia home. She was so dumb and naive. She just didn't know if Fantasia was true about changing but right now she didn't care.

That night they fucked long and hard. When they were finished Tarajis sheets were soaked. From her of course.

They both layed beside eachother. Taraji reached down and held Fantasias hand. She was use to her not grabbing it back but this time she did.

Fantasia grabbed her hand and laced their fingers. " You're learning" Taraji smiled.

Fantasia pulled her into her roughly. " Damn!"-"You tell anyone about my soft side and I will kill you".

" shut up" Taraji replied biting her neck. Fantasias phone started ringing. It was on Tarajis side of the bed so she got to it first.

It was Carrie. She answered it.

" Hello?". Fantasia quickly tried to grab the phone but Taraji was strong as hell. " Carrie listen. I have a gun full of bullets. Now Tasia is busy. Eating me out of course so why don't you stop calling okay?". She hung up the phone and tossed it on the car.

" You are ruthless" Fantasia laughed. " I want some more .." Taraji removed the cover from her naked frame. She opened her legs and began to rub her pussy with 2 fingers.

" Thats sexy.." Fantasia bit her neck. She reached down and replaced Tarajis hand with her hand. 

Sliding it 2 fingers she pumped in and out of Tarajis core. " Oh fuck baby. Yes please".

Using her free hand Tasia reached in the drawer and took out the pink strap and tied it around her waist before settling in between Tarajis legs.

" You want me in your pussy baby?" Tasia licked her neck. " Yes daddy please. Go deep inside my pussy I'm so horny baby please" Raji begged.

Tasia threw her legs over her shoulders and entered inside of her. She pumped in and out nice and slow.

" Yes baby fuck!" Taraji dug her nails into fantasias skin.

" Your very pretty baby. Don't listen to me I was dumb. I was stupid" Tasia said in her ear.

" Uh uh'!".

" Mhm mhm!".

" Ugh!". They went on all night. They needed it. They needed eachother.

" Fucking beautiful!". Fantasia smacked her ass. " Daddy I'm cumming!".

It was only her 2nd organism of the 8 she would have that night