Chapter 3

Taraji paced back and forth behind Tom as he sat at her dining room table on his computer. " Find anything?" She asked.

" No. It's like she has no address" He replied. " Find her Tom please". Taraji was trying to find Fantasias address because she wanted revenge on her for cutting her face.

Even though she won it still pissed her off the more she thought about it. " I wanna teach that bitch a lesson" she said.

" Taraji you're just drunk and upset" he snatched the bottle. " Stop!" She took it back. "Wait come here I think I found it .." she sat down beside him. It was coordinates to a house downtown. " I know exactly where that is!" She stood up.

" Wait Taraji you're going tonight!?". " Yes! And when you finish get out!" She shouted from her bedroom. " You can't drive your drunk!!".

Fantasias POV

I was laying down in bed by myself staring at the ceiling. Looking over at my clock I saw it was 11pm and still I couldnt fucking fall asleep.

Just then .. I heard noise in my kitchen. I thought most likely I was crazy. But then I continued to think. I'm never crazy.

" Carrie.. I told you to go home!" I shouted. The sound got alot louder. " The fuck.." I grabbed my gun from inside of my drawer and slid the bullets in before getting up and going to the living room.

" If you broke into my damn house whoever you are im going to fucking kill you".

Before I knew it someone tried to grab me from behind. But with my quick thinking I grabbed their arm and flipped them over. Causing the person to land on their back.

Turning on the light.. it was Her. From the ring. " What the fuck are you doing in my house!" I put the gun to her face.

Any minute now I could pull the trigger and the bullet would go straight through her skull. " Speak!".

" I don't have a reason! I do what the fuck I want!" She stood up to her feet. " I should blow your brains out! Evans you can't just walk up in here! How did you even find me!".

" I have my ways!".

" You cheated.. In that ring and I was gonna come back to get revenge" she said flicking out her pocket knife. " How cute".

" Get out" I snapped. " no".

" .. you are playing a very dangerous game with me" I whispered walking over to her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my bedroom.

She helped herself to the comfy chair by the fire place. " Henson my entire living room down to my kitchen is bugged. Do you really wanna play this game?". I asked leaning over the chair.

" Maybe" she started to make eye contact with me. I couldn't tell what the fuck this was. This crazy skinny bitch just broke into my house and now she's sitting in my chair in MY bedroom.

I leaned down to her mouth. " Evans are your intoxicated?". She smiled. I knew it was a yes.

" Okay. I don't care what you are you have to go!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the chair. Opening my window I started to help her climb out.

" What why am I leaving!" She slurred. " You broke into my house you're lucky I'm not calling the fucking cops. Go the fuck away!".

She climbed back inside and shut the window. Is she for real?.

" Okay. I am sorry for cutting your pretty little face. Now please leave. Plus it's against group rules for a member to be within personal range of an enemy group member. You're violating that".

She layed down in my bed and took off her shoes. " I think I wanna stay the fuck here!". " I don't know you!".

" Lies. You have been trying to kill for the past 5 years! And until you stop trying to take me out. I'm gonna stay here and risk both of us getting fired and killed" she smiled.

" Look!" I walked over to her and pushed her onto the bed causing her to fall on her back. I climbed up on my knees to where I was hovering over her.

" I don't give a fuck about you Evans! Get out".

" Fuck.. no Barrio".

I lost it. I had officially lost it. Taking a deep breath I got off of the bed and locked the bedroom door and the windows.

" What are you doing" she sat up. " if you're not going to leave right now then I guess I will have to kill you" I took back out my gun.

" No!".

" Get out".

" .. Fantasia .. I almost got in an accident on the way here and . I was still drinking. If I drive back there's a 2% chance I'll make it alive".

" Thats not my problem. Leave".

" Fine" she grabbed her shoes and headed to the bedroom door. I lowered my gun and put it back in the drawer.

I watched her as she did her best to stand up straight. I was gonna hate myself for this. " Ugh! Fuck fine!!".

She turned around. " You can stay! But you will sleep on the couch!".

" Okay".

And so I did something that could get my ass killed if anyone found out about this. I let her stay. I let a member from the enemy side stay at my house!!?

What the fuck was I thinking!. I was better off having my way with her and then killing her. But that would be cruel. I'm not that bad.

I gave her a blanket and pillow. I kept my room door open because I didn't fucking trust her at all. Every other board in my house made a creak so I would know for a fact what the fuck her slimy ass was doing.

After letting her fall asleep on the couch. I couldn't sleep myself at all. Well I thought I couldn't I must have eventually.

The next morning when I got up I immediately looked into the living room to see she was gone.

The blanket was folded on the edge of the couch and there was a note on my nightstand.

  We are not friends. I wanted my revenge. You're just lucky you caught me before I lit your entire house on fire. Next time you attempt to take me out, it won't be so nice. By the way. My number is in your phone.

      Signed, Uk who

"That fucking bitch!".