Chapter 5

Few days later

Eventually time came over for the annual monthly shoot out between the two groups. Taraji and her group members got prepared at one side of the wearhouse while the other team got prepared at the other side.

Taraji had a guard up because even though her and Fantasia kissed there was no telling what Fantasia was gonna try to do.

There was a huge clock on the wall of the wear house. If you could survive without dying for the full 25 minutes then you get a rank up.

Eventually with enough ranks you can choose to sit out of the shootings.

" We got this y'all.." Taraji whispered to her members. " I should have wore a patted bra" Rachel said, shifting her leather jacket. " Tried to tell you" Trina chimed in.

The alarm sounded and both groups burst from the rooms. It only took a few seconds for you to hear nothing but gun shots.

Taraji kept her eye out for barrio. She had shot down two members already.

Two guys ran up to Trina and she moved causing them to head butt eachother. Then she shot the both of them.

" bitches". She walked away.

Rachel got tackled too the ground but she used the knife in her boot to stab the person in the leg and they fell to the ground before she stabbed them.

Taraji was creeping around a corner when someone came up behind her and pushed her into a room.

" ugh!" She groaned falling on her stomach. " Been looking for you" Barrio took off her mask. " Fantasia get off of me!" Taraji tried to sit up but fantasia pinned her down.

" Here to kill me? Go ahead" Taraji sighed.

Fantasia looked at the cut on the side of her face. The one from the ring. " Maybe I should just slice you here again" she put the knife up to the wound.

" Fantasia please.." Taraji breathed. Fantasia moved the knife and lifted up her shirt revealing a bruise on her back.

" ..Who did this" she threw down the knife. " Fantasia.."-"Who did it!?" She repeated.

" Joe.."-" My member Joe?". Taraji nodded. Tasia took a deep breath " Fantasia your hurting my legs.." she said.

" Come back to my house tonight". " Tasia"-"I have full access to shoot you right now. .. come back to my house tonight. I'm not asking you" she said leaning down to her ear.

Taraji felt her core brushing up against her backside. " Okay...okay" she said. " Good" Fantasia grabbed her gun and knife and sat up.

Taraji got up too and grabbed her gun from the floor. " 11pm . If you're late I swear .."-"I won't"-"Good".

Fantasia left the room. Taraji didn't know what was happening with her and barrio. But she kinda liked it.

They must have been in there for awhile because when she came out 7 minutes had gone by.

Fantasia put back on her mask and went to go look Joe. Even tho everyone was wearing mask she could still tell her members apart because of their body features or movement.

She eventually found him. " I thought we agreed to leave the girl alone.." she whispered. " You suggested that. I never agreed to it" he replied.

" Let her be. I want her dead on my own terms"-" Can't do that barrio sorry". She licked her lips before walking away. But turning around she fired a bullet straight through his skull before continuing out on the shooting.