Chapter 2

Both enemy groups arrive at the warehouse and prepared for their round of fights. This was an ever other month thing to make sure they were maintaining good health and strength against different types of people.

Then few weeks down the line they would battle it out in a shoot out. If you could survive the entire 20 minutes without dying, then you got a new rank.

And those who died .. just died. Sad. Taraji was in the back room taking her medicine. She always had asthma.

It played a huge horrible part in being in this whole group but she always made it work.

" Ready Henson?" Nate Asked. He was the boss of the entire group she was in. First sign of disrespect and instead of firing you he just killed you.

" Yes sir" she drunk some water. " Stand up when talking to me". " Sorry".

" I want you to go out there and not make a full of yourself" he began to walk around her in a circle inspecting every inch of her.

" Yes sir".

" You will come out victorious right".

" Yes Sir"-"Good. See you after the fight Henson". Taraji nodded. She grabbed her mouth guard and put it in her mouth before going out to the ring.

Fantasia was already there. Taraji rolled her eyes as she sat down in her chair. " You got this Taraji.. don't disappoint us!" Her friend Rachel whispered in her ear from behind the rope.

" I won't".

" Good evening. Thank you all for having the courage to show up here tonight for our monthly annual fighting brad, our first fighters are two strong and courages women here to prove themselves. ..Fantasia Barrio and Terri Evans.

Yeah you heard it right. While working for this particular group, members are prohibited from giving their actual names. Under and circumstances.

" Terri Evan's.. is about to get her ass beat" Fantasia said to her friends who laughed as if they were her entourage.

" Sorry Ms Barrio what was that?". " I said Terri Evans is about to get her ass beat!" She repeated. " We will see about that Barrio" Taraji replied.

" Tensions getting hot these two have always had it out for each other .. Let's get ready for our first round!".

Taraji took off her shoes and so did fantasia and they both stood up and walked towards the middle of the ring.

" Now. Anything goes. This is in fact not a clean fight. Just don't kill each other, save that for next month".

" You got this Taraji!" Tom shouted. " Fight!".

The groups began cheering on their members loud and proud.

Taraji gave fantasia an upper cut right under her chin causing her to stumble. Since she was little bit smaller then fantasia MOST times it came it handy.

She used fantasias body as a ladder and wrapped her legs around her neck before pulling her to the ground and slamming her head on the floor.

" that's my girl!" Tiffany cheered.

Eventually round one had ended and Taraji and definitely one that round.

Round 2

Fantasia charged at Taraji and it picked her up by her feet before tripping her and knocking her to the ground.

" Ugh!" Taraji grunted. Before she could get back to her feet Fantasia sat on her back legs kneed her back. Causing her to almost pass out.

" Fuck off of me.." Taraji used her free arm and reached back and scratched the entire side of Taraji eye.

" Ah!" Fantasia fell back and held her face. She was down for more then 15 seconds which made Taraji the winner of that round again.

Round 3

It was the last and final round the round that determined it all. Last month Raji had won the fight so Fantasia was determined that this time it was her win.

Fantasia didn't bother to patch up her wound yet.
She was pissed. Her face was an important part of her body.

" Fight".

Taraji charged at fantasia but fantasia move caused Taraji to run into the ropes. Coming up behind her fantasia wrapped an arm around her neck and slit the side of her face with a pocket knife.

The crowd gasped. " Ah fuck!" Taraji fell to her knees holding her face. " Wait a minute she can't do that!" Nate Entered the ring.

" Game Is Game My friend" Daniel Replied. Daniel was the boss of the other side. Which was the group Fantasia worked for.

" Rules State it's an everything goes fight!" Daniele finished. " Everything but weapons".

Fantasia watched Taraji on the ground before throwing her knife down.

" Fantasia.. you know the rules no weapons. There for you are disqualified from this fight".
" Which makes Henson the winner again!". The crowd cheered. Taraji still didn't stand up to the ref just placed the trophy beside her.

" I don't care" fantasia walked out of the ring and her friends followed her. " Henson" Nate bent down. " You are so soft. Get tough skin. That wound should be a paper cut." He stood back up and walked away.

She just layed there as her face bleed. Everyone was locking up and getting ready to head home. " Henson let's go!" Nate shouted.

She ignored him. " Fine suit yourself" he left.

Fantasia and her group walked out of their room to see Taraji still laying in the ring. " Go on" she told them and so they did.

" Still crying about that cut". She walked over and leaned on the ropes. " Get the fuck away from me barrio" she finally got up.

" I'm Not near you. As a matter of fact I hate being near you." She replied. " Then why haven't you killed me yet? You have had a thousand chances yet every time you " try" you somehow miss".

" Life doesn't revolve around you".

" Good. Cause I don't want it too" she grabbed her jacket and her things. " Trust me .. next time I won't miss.. bitch" Tasia said before leaving the warehouse.

Taraji took a deep breath before going home.

At home she looked at herself in the mirror before patching up the side of her face. She was embarrassed, but not that much since she still won.

Walking over she placed the trophy next to her other 22.

" ..This is gonna get me killed.." she breathed.