Chapter 4

Fantasias POV

I'm starting to loose myself. Ever sense I let her stay at my place I haven't been feeling like myself. .. I can't believe I'm saying this.. but seeing her asleep on my couch that night made me horny.

NO I DONT LIKE HER!! I just like girls. I like sex. All day even at shooting practice I was thinking so much about this one girl that I have been trying to kill for the past 5 years.

That night when I got home from practice I called Carrie. I needed some help with what I was feeling. And that's the thing I didn't have feelings. At least not emotional ones.

So she came over.

I just need someone to ease my body. She always did that perfectly before. But now I just lay on top of the sheets and stare at the ceiling while letting out fake moans.

The more I layed there the more I thought about Brown eyes. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I have to fucking kill her.

If Daniel runs my security cams and he sees that she was in my house and she's still alive after leaving then I won't be alive for much longer.

And plus killing her will put my mind at ease. I had to think of how to do it though, the only thing I could think of was to poison and lace her drink and I was going to do that by getting her over here somehow.

" Did that feel good..?" Carrie came up from under the covers. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize she was still down there.

" You know it .." I lied. She smiled and got out of the bed. " Ima go take a shower" she grabbed her towel and disappeared into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Fantasia: I need to see you
Evans: For what
Fantasia: Come back to my house at 11pm. Sober this time!
*read 10:05 pm*

Once Carrie got out of the shower I convinced her some members were coming over my house for a meeting so she went home.

I waited and waited and eventually 11:20 came around and that bitch still wasn't here. But then my door bell rang. I opened it.

" Nice of you to show up".

" I had things to do barrio".

I closed the door. Threw her hoodie over his head and grabbed her arm took her to the bedroom then slammed the door.

" So. What do you want. I can get in trouble for being here barrio" she said.

" I know. I came to conclusion we need to put our differences aside". I walked over to the bar and poured glasses of champagne.

" Your.. giving your enemy champagne?".

" We have been trying to kill each other for too long.. we need to make amends. Go for other people from now on" I handed her the glass and she hesitated but took it from my hands.

" .. Okay?..is this what you called me over here for?".

" Yes". I sipped from my glass. Thoughts ran through my head. Now I couldn't figure out if I really did want to kill her.. the minute she sipped from that glass it would take no second for the inside of her stomach to turn into complete acid.

" Ugh!" I took the glass from her hand before she could sip it. " What now!" She stood up. " Why is it so fucking hard to kill you!".

" what!?".

" I was trying to poison you Evans!".

" I know I'm not fucking dumb!" She opened the bedroom door. " no!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. " Barrio stop grabbing me all the damn time! If you're gonna kill me kill me!".

She was in my face. Close to my face. Inches away to be exact. I stared into her eyes. And she stared into mine. " You don't scare me Evans..".

" My name .. Is Taraji P Henson".

" Oh your breaking more codes now?".

" I don't care about telling you my name because you don't have the guts to kill me do you." She asked. " I do". " Then do it". She was testing me. Testing my patience.

" I hate you so much .." I breathed. " I hate you even more". I don't know what came over me for the next 3 seconds because before I knew it I was kissing her. NO NO NO.! I WAS KISSING A ENEMY.

WHAT THE FUCK FANTASIA!.

This kiss was very angry. It wasn't a passionate kiss at all. She bit my lip. It fucking hurt.. but man did it turn me the fuck on.

Grabbing her waist I pushed her down on the bed and climbed on top. I was horny. I was very horny I wanted sex so bad.

Her lips. They felt.. so different. She kissed with her tongue. I liked that. She reached up and started to unbuttoned my top.

Before we could do anything my phone rang. Looking over it was Daniel.

" Oh my gosh.."-"Oh my gosh.." we both said together.

" I- I gotta go!"-"Yeah!" She quickly left the bedroom and a few seconds later I heard the door slam.

Just that quick .. it was done
..This.. Was.. not .. good.