Chapter 7

Taraji layed in bed on her side fast asleep. Her breathing was soft and subtle.

3 masked guys entered through her bedroom window. 2 of them walked over to her while the other one opened a black case.

One of the guys tied up her hands and that eventually woke her up. " What the fuck!" She jumped up.

" Get off of me!" They started to hold her down. The one with the suitcase took out a needle and injected it into her neck. Causing her to pass out.

—————

Hours later she woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a wearhouse. " What the fuck is this!" She cursed. " Oh she's one with a potty mouth" Guy 1 took off his mask.

" I can also beat your ass. Untie me and see" she tilted her head.

She wasn't even in proper clothes. She had on a tank top, shorts and bedroom slippers. " Untie me bitches!".

" Sorry no can do" Guy 2 replied. " Yep as orders from Mrs Barrio we can not let you go" Guy 2 finished.

" Wait..Fantasia did this?"-"Idiot! You weren't supposed to fucking tell her that dumb ass!" Guy 1 scolded him.

" .. Well now I know". Taraji was in disbelief. " Well now that you know it's no longer a secret. Everything we are about to do to you is her orders".

Guy 1 walked up to her and bent down, leaning in her face. " I see why she wanted you gone. You talk too fucking much".

" And Your a fucking pussy" she replied. His hand flew across her face. " we aren't supposed to touch her! You're ruining it! She's gonna kill the both of us" Guy 2 pulled him up by the collar.

" She's talking shit!".

" She's a woman. It's what they do".

While they were distracted Taraji lifted her bracelet to her chin and managed to push the button down which alerted the rest of her group she was in trouble.

Rachel and Tina were both in bed when their bracelets started to go off like crazy. They are both sisters so Tarajis name was flashing on their screen.

Leaping out of bed both of them got dressed. " Mom we are leaving!". " Be safe!".

Other members bracelets also went off. Nate's ended up going off too. " What the fuck did you do now Henson!". He looked over at his wife before getting out of bed.

——-

" Shut the fuck up shes calling!".

" Hello" the guys answered the phone.

" uh.. yeah we got her. She has a potty mouth."-"And she's a kicker!"-"Shut up!".

" No.. Fantasia don't come we can do it! No-.. Fantasia! We can do this okay." The phone call ended.

" Great now she's on her way over here good going John!". " If shes on her way over here just kill me now.." Taraji pleaded.

" Then we would be doing you a favor". " Why don't we just .. have fun until fantasia gets here".

" Bet"-" Wait what!".

They did just that. They both took turns punching and beating her down. By the time they were finished she was bleeding on everywhere part of her face.

Fantasia bursted through the doors. And when she saw Taraji all beat up she lost it. " What the fuck did yall do!" She walked over to them.

" We did what you told us. Taught her a lesson" Guy 1 wiped off his hands. " Your job was to bring her here and I would do the rest! I specifically said don't fucking touch her!".

" Guess we misheard" Guy 2 laughed. Fantasia sucked her teeth before taking out her gun and killing the both of them.

She threw down her gun and walked over to Taraji and un tied her. When Taraji stood to her feet she slapped the fuck out of fantasia. But this time it wasn't in a sexual way.

" Taraji I"- Taraji cut her off by holding up her finger in front of her face. She didn't want to hear a word Fantasia had to say.

" Get away from her!" Nate said coming through the doors. " Nate im f"-"Get over here" he grabbed Tarajis arm and pulled her into him.

" What happened to you" he asked. Taraji looked over at Fantasia. " Kidnapping is what we are doing now barrio? Really. I mean I appreciate your hard work but we don't kidnap. We just kill" Derrick said trailing behind everyone else.

" Me and Taraji have been having an affair" Tasia said. Tarajis mouth dropped. " Jesus fix it" Rachel said.

" Ha! I knew it!" Tom exclaimed. " Shut up Tom!" Taraji threw out.

" Is this true Henson?" Nate asked. Taraji couldn't even deny it. " Yeah..yeah it's true.." Taraji gave Fantasia a death glare.

" We have. And I brought her here because of my guilt. I knew I would need to kill her" Tasia continued.

" Barrio you know it's against the first 3 rules of being in this group that you don't have sexual relations with another member from a different group!".

" Henson you know this as well". Nate said

" There-For both of you are suspended for 3 weeks" Nate and Derrick said together. " What!".

" Let's go Henson" Nate grabbed her arm and took her out of the building. " We got some words to exchange barrio" Derrick took Fantasia out as well.

" I got out of bed for this!" Trina stormed out.

————

Nate took Taraji home to her apartment and went inside with her. She sat on the bathroom counter and he stood in between her legs.

" Are you crazy Henson you know better" He scolded her. " It was a mistake okay. Do you know how much I regret sleeping with her everyday I feel stupid".

Nate grabbed a cotton swab and dipped it in alcohol. " It will sting". He dabbed it on her wound.

" Hold it there" she replaced his hands with hers and held it to her face. " I expected more from you. Your one of my best workers Taraji im disappointed" He put bandages on her wounds.

" I'm sorry Nate .. but do I really have to be suspended for this"-" Yes. It's in the handbook".

" I'm sorry"-" You are forgiven but you're still on probation until further notice" he closed up the med kit and put it back under her sink.

" Don't let it happen again Henson". " I won't Nate. Trust me .. I won't"