Chapter 13: I don't want to share you...with anyone

BLAKE's POV

He squeezed my head in between his hands and placed three quick kisses in a row on my lips.

"Ugh," Rick groaned with relief. "It's felt like it's been forever since I've held you in my arms."

I rolled my eyes at him and lowered his hands away from my cheeks. His smile got bigger as we made eye contact. My cheeks burned from the touch of his face against mine.

"You're gonna bloody squeeze me to death," I complained to him.

I sat in his lap facing him while sitting on his bed.

He slowly released his strong grip and said, "Sorry. I'm just very happy to see you."

"How happy?" I joked smirking at him.

"This much," he said moving his lips down to my neck.

I closed my eyes as he embraced me in his arms with his mouth on me.

"What's going to kill me is your fucking beard," I complained sarcastically while opening my eyes.

He pulled away in laughter and grazed his chin with his hand. When he rubbed his face against mine it felt like sandpaper rubbing my skin off.

"It's sexy," I comment rubbing my hand on top of his. "But it also feels like a million little bees are stinging me."

He laughed again and moved both of his hands down to his hips.

"How am I supposed to shave if you tell me it's sexy?" he asked.

"Oh it's sexy, but I think you look sexier without it," I told him firmly. "You look older with the beard."

He groaned and threw his head back.

"So I should go shave it right now shouldn't I?" he laughed and began to push me off like he was going to get up.

"No, no," I said holding onto him tightly. "Not on my time."

I placed a long, hard kiss against his lips. I could feel him get excited beneath me. He reciprocated the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away from me.

"What?" I asked, annoyed that he pulled away.

"Speaking of youth..." Rick began hesitantly. "I'm not sure if you know or not, but, uh, Thomas is working under me right now."

I squinted my eyes as he said the name. I went through all of the Thomas' that we both knew because it felt impossible that he meant Thomas, Thomas.

"Is he being held at gunpoint?" I asked sarcastically earning an eye roll from him.

"I'm serious. For the London conference," his tone shifted to total seriousness.

I stared at him silently for a couple of seconds until I believed him.

Why is he bringing this up to me?

"Alright," I cleared my throat.

We'd never really discussed Thomas before. There had been no reason to.

Rick raised his right hand and began tracing invisible lines down my arm. My body had been tense for too long to continue to hold myself up and I began to feel uncomfortable. I let out a deep breath as I let my muscles relax and slowly put the full weight of my body down on him. He shifted his legs slightly but didn't move otherwise.

"What do you think he's cute or something?" I suggested in a joking manner.

He laughed off the comment with an eye roll and moved on. I had said it as a joke but my mind couldn't help but wonder if it could be true.