Chapter 11

Beatrix was grabbing a drink after hours of hard sex with Issei, Cardin, Saji, and the other boys, her teammates included, "Ahh who's up for another round?" asked Beatrix.

"No time, we've got our new night class," said Saji.

"New Night class? So? We'll just ditch," said Beatrix.

"That's a bad idea Trix, the new teacher, she's horrifying," said Issei.

"Apparently stronger than most everyone, Even Damians stronger than us now," said Cardin.

When Beatrix heard her ex's name she frowned, "That fucker is back?" she growled.

"Yeah we thought he was gone for good to," said Issei.

"It's been months," Trix growled.

"You still pissed he almost beat you that time?" asked Saji.

"Uh fuck you," growled Beatrix.

"Just saying," said Sun.

"Things have changed a lot since he left Union," said Beatrix.

"That's for sure," said Cardin.

"I've got to send a message of who's really in charge of things now," said Beatrix with a laugh as she got dressed.

Beatrix headed for the lunch room and looked around she spotted the red eyed, black haired teen dressed in Unions black uniform, the students of Union wore color coordinated uniforms, each color denoted your place in the hierarchy in a way, Black uniforms were given to the students who had incredibly powerful abilities, others who wore that uniform included Issei Hyoudou, Rias Gremory, Yang Xiao Long, Valerie Lucifer, and a few others, white uniforms were worn by the weaker students like Beatrix, Damian used to wear white, but now that he was wearing black, it meant he had become incredibly powerful.

Beatrix searched the Lunch room and found Damian just sitting with Team RWBY sipping on a glass of red liquid while the RWBY girls were eating, the five of them were conversing about something.

"Hold on, perhaps he just became worth having now, if he's wearing a black uniform he's become strong, and I only let the strongest boys stay around me," thought Beatrix as she activated her power.

Beatrix had a hybrid ability, a combination of Cosmetology mastery and Pheromone Manipulation, she could make herself look like any guys dream girl, and the moment they fell for her she could manipulate them using Pheromones, it's how she had the strongest men in Union wrapped around her fingers.

She and Damian used to date, but for some reason she wasn't able to manipulate him in the last battle they had against each other before he was expelled leading to her near defeat had she not been able to call in her enthralled teammates who nearly beat Damian to death, allowing her to take victory in the battle.

"Hey Dami," said Beatrix as she sat as sexily as possible in front of him, and Damian just ignored him.

"So Damian what's Professor Rayne gonna teach us tonight?" asked Yang.

"No idea she didn't come here with a specific order, she's more of a if she believes you need to know it now, she'll teach it, kind of teacher, as well as a throw you right into the wolf den and see if you survive the fight later, but that's just the Lasombra way, if your not strong, your not worth it," said Damian.

"Uh hey, hot goddess right in front of you," said Beatrix as she undid her top a bit to show off her cleavage.

"That's kind of cruel though, how'd she train you?" asked Ruby.

"I was tossed out of the house the night after I recovered and she said survive a week on your own and then I'll tech you," said Damian.

"Pay attention to me Jack ass," she growled.