Who Rules the World of Darkness

So what happened to the three Original Sects of VTM, The Anarchs, the Camarilla, and the Sabbat, welp first Caine once more rules over Vampires as he did in ancient times so he made each sect have it's own purpose in his new Vampire society, the Camarilla became a kind of council of advisors, each member of the thirteen clans had a member of their clan on this council, in Camarilla speak they would be Primogens, The Sabbat and Anarchs, became something of the vampire military, with the Sabbat being religious soldiers, retaining their title as the sword of Caine, while the Anarchs were the average foot soldiers, and while following Caine went against everything the Anarchs believed in, they saw the near apocalyptic end of their entire race at the hands of the Second Inquisition, and agreed unity was needed.

Caine didn't run vampires as a pyramid scheme the way the Camarilla ran things, he gave Kindred a chance to rise on their own merit rather than let the eldest rule beside him he chose the most capable, as warriors, politicians, whatever your specialty you could rise in that, so the sects were all mixed into one under one banner, the banner of the Dark Father, who himself had swore himself to the dark mother.

Vampires are ruled by Caine, but the world of Darkness is ruled by Lilith.

To go into detail on that, the World of Darkness is split between the Dark Races, the supernatural races who can trace lineage in some way to Lilith.

Garou, children of Ennoia the daughter of Lilith and Adam if you believe those myths.

Vampires, children of Caine whom Lilith gave blood to so he could unlock his vampiric powers.

Mages, those who used magic, the power which Lilith taught to mankind.

Demons, the fallen ones are the children of Lilith with Lucifer.

Fae, Fae are believed to be the children of angels and demons, with the beauty of angels, and the cruelty of demons (I made this one up honestly don't think there's any lore on Lilith and Fae, just need them to have connections to Lilith like the first four races)

Wraiths, the undead souls who would eventually swear their souls to the dark mother Lilith. (Again made up to have them fit with the others)

Lilith rules the world of darkness her vassal lords include:

Caine, the king of the vampires.

Lucifer, the King of Demons, the fallen, and Hell.

Jonas Albrecht, King of the Silver Fangs, alpha of the Garou tribes.

The Exarchs, the leaders of the mages.

Oberon, the King of the Fae.

Charon, first and only emperor of Stygia

Despite ruling the world of darkness as a goddess, Lilith is an absent deity allowing her chosen rulers to rule the dark races as they please, but all dark races are required to respond when Lilith calls.