Chapter 8

Issei, Saji, Cardin, Russel, Dove, Sky, Sun, and Neptune were all in the locker room all getting ready for a fight, "So who are we supposed to be fighting?" asked Sun.

"Some new student, I heard were getting a new teacher also," said Saji.

"Hope she's a hottie with a massive rack to add to my harem," said Issei with a perverted grin.

The boys went to the arena, "Today you boys will be fighting a new student, well more like an old student who will be rejoining us," said Ozpin and he walked off the field.

A pool of darkness formed on the field and from it rose a blond woman and a young man about their age with pitch black hair, and red eyes, they recognized him, Damian Kaine.

The woman stepped up, "Hello students of Union, as of tonight, I will be teaching you about the dark races, and this is our first lesson, a vampires power is not to be underestimated whether your standing before Caine, his children, and the thirte...

The woman stepped up, "Hello students of Union, as of tonight, I will be teaching you about the dark races, and this is our first lesson, a vampires power is not to be underestimated whether your standing before Caine, his children, and the thirteen founders, a fifteenth or sixteenth generation thin blood, or a freshly bitten eighth generation, begin," said the woman as she disappeared and reappeared among the other teachers.

"Lesson one, domination," said Rayne as she took a drink of blood.

Damian looked at Russel with glowing red eyes, "frenzy," he ordered, and Russel began to beat dove Cardin tried to get him off but Russel just took Cardins mace and used it to hit his face and he began to beat Dove again and Dove screamed in pain and agony.

"Surrender," Damian said and Russel dropped the mace and he surrendered.

"Sleep," Damian said and Russel fell over asleep, everyone just stood there, mouths agape in shock.

"What the hell did you do?" asked Cardin.

"Lesson two, Potence," said Damian as he disappeared and reappeared in front of Sky and he punched him into the wall, taking the bully out in one punch.

Sun tried to use his nun chucks but Damian dodged and smashed his boot into Suns tail making the monkey boy scream in pain as he lost his balance.

"I can barely stand," groaned Sun.