Kyle took a step before catching himself. He narrowed his eyes at the omega "She's like some kind of freaking siren" He mumbled.

Cheza's smile turned mischievous, "I promise you'll enjoy it"

Kyle shook his head, "It's like you just know you're being led straight to certain doom, but you want to go anyway"

Gabe shrugged, "But what a way to go" He said, shoving his sweats down and stepping out of them, leaving only his tight boxers as he joined them.

"You know once upon a time I actually thought Gabe was quiet and reserved" Nox chuckled as he came back from the kitchen carrying bottles of drinks.

"That's certainly not what I heard," Cheza said, smirking at the redhead. She'd heard plenty to the contrary. The Sheppards all had big mouths.

Gabe snorted, "Which stories did they tell you?" He asked curiously.

"All of them, but on the jeep hood in the cargo plane is my favorite, even Ulric was impressed by that one" Cheza laughed.

"Which time?" Gabe questioned.

Cheza's eyes glittered, "Just how many times did you bend Domi over the hood of a jeep?" She asked as everyone stared at the redhead like he'd grown a second head.

"A few" Gabe smirked, "Why do you guys look so shocked?" He snorted as everyone but Cheza stared at him.

"We're trying to imagine how anyone has big enough balls to even try to bend the monstrous force that is Dom over anything and still be alive to tell the tale" Zack said with a whole new appreciation for the man.

Gabe laughed, "I guess I just have a way with the feral beasts that are the Sheppards" He joked.

"What I wanna know is, is the story I heard about how you became an Elite true?" Cheza asked eager to know.

"That depends on what you heard" Gabe replied.

"The way Rowan tells it, Ulric tried to get in your pants during a mission and you punched him hard enough to knock him on his ass and after Rowan finally stopped laughing, he was impressed enough that he had you tested, then transferred over to the Elites" Cheza recounted what she'd been told.

Gabe smirked, "That's pretty close to what happened"

"That's how you joined the Elites, I didn't know that, how have I not heard this story before?" Kadian questioned curiously.

Gabe shrugged, "You never asked" He said. His friends had always tiptoed around talking much about that time in his life, too afraid of how he always withdrew when he was reminded of the pain of being abandoned. But for the first time it felt like having a weight lifted off of him talking about it. His lips pulled up, "Rowan said, anyone with enough balls to put his asshole kids in their place was someone he wanted on his side"

"That sounds like pops" Cheza laughed.

"Didn't they call Rowan Sheppard, The Bloody Titan, because he's like twelve feet tall and alway covered in blood?" Kadian said ominously.

"He wishes he was that tall" Gabe snorted.

Cheza laughed, "He's about the same height as Gladius, so he's only a little over seven feet"

"His presence is what makes him feel so menacing, like all the Sheppard's" Zack chimed in. "Vivianne is nowhere near the size of the brothers and I've seen her make people cry with one look"

Cheza burst into giggles, "Remember that minotaur that collapsed to the ground, burst into wails and begged her to beat him like the lowly worm he was, gods Vivi is such a badass" She said with admiration.