Break me (Part 6 out of 11)

Start from the beginning

It was impossible for Namjoon to even start controlling the little moans. Nobody had ever treated him the way Jungkook did, nobody had ever taken the time to treat his body like it was worth worshipping—nobody before Jungkook.

Every kiss pressed to his skin, followed by a little nip, Namjoon was sure that his body was going to be covered in marks, Jungkook's marks, and he couldn't stop the keening noise that left him, his hands shaking as all he wanted was to reach down and press Jungkook's head exactly where he needed it.

He was so hard.

Namjoon was sure that every milliliter of blood that was meant to be in his brain was between his legs instead as Jungkook finally pushed down his boxers, leaving him naked and bare in front of the younger man.

Jungkook leaned back, black dress pants still perfectly fitted and dressed, even if a bulge was giving Jungkook's real thoughts and feelings away.

"God, you are beautiful," Jungkook's eyes were lidded, he was keeping his hands to himself, just looking over Namjoon's body. "The things I want to do to you if you let me." Namjoon watched as Jungkook's hands, the only part of him other than his face that held no ink at all, reached to hold onto the firm flesh of Namjoon's thigh.

"Who said I wouldn't let you," the words were out of Namjoon's mouth before his brain had even started to catch onto what he was saying, but it didn't stop him from meaning every single one of them.

"You shouldn't," Jungkook's words were quiet. "You should tell me to get off you and leave."

Namjoon swallowed hard, reaching up with a shaking hand. "I don't want to," he found Jungkook's hand and guided it towards his leaking and arching cock.

His cock was already leaking from the kisses, petting, and foreplay that had been going on, leaning hard and heavy against Namjoon's stomach, drooling precum onto his tanned skin. "I want you."

He wasn't sure how this had ended with him being the one to convince Jungkook, but he knew one thing for sure: he would die if Jungkook didn't touch him soon, if they stopped now.

Namjoon wanted Jungkook, he always had, no matter how much he had wanted to suppress it, and he was no longer able to ignore it. He wanted Jungkook; he needed Jungkook.

"There is only so much self-control I have, baby," again, that near-growling sound that made Namjoon's stomach fill with butterflies. "And you are testing all of it. You are the only person that ever makes me feel as if I am no longer the one in control. How do you do this to me, you wonderful man?"

It didn't matter what Namjoon wanted to answer because, at the same time, Jungkook finally, oh god finally, closed his hand around his aching prick. With an easy twist of his wrist, he jerked off Namjoon, making pleasure surge up his spine in the most delicious of ways.

His entire body went rigid, his spine curving upwards as Jungkook started to lazily jerk him off, Namjoon's precum making the slide wet and easy, the wet, sloppy sound suddenly so loud that it made Namjoon's ears ring.

The pleasure was intense after all the time Jungkook had spent kissing down his body and worshipping every part of him. It felt as if he had been edged for hours, even if it was just minutes, now finally getting the sweet relief that he had been seeking.

The soft teasing words from Jungkook only made everything more intense. "Good boy, take all the pleasure, you deserve it." Kisses were once again being pressed to his inner thigh, so close to where he wanted Jungkook's mouth, while the younger man lazily jerked him off.

"Jungkook... I... ah~" the words that fell from Namjoon's mouth as his body writhed from the pleasure were barely understandable, but Jungkook still understood him when Namjoon didn't understand himself.