CHAPTER 27 - Devil's Sea-

Start from the beginning

Killua's eyes widened with interest, his analytical mind already racing ahead. "What kind of information are we talking about?"

Tress shrugged, a hint of frustration in her voice. "It's hard to say... Their ancient texts are filled with cryptic references and obscure symbols. It's going to take some time to unravel their meaning."

"You read ancient text?!" Ringo exclaimed, bewildered by the sudden discovery.

"Well, I have to admit, Tress, I didn't know you had a knack for ancient languages," Killua remarked, his tone laced with amusement.

Gon nodded in agreement, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "It's impressive, Tress," he said, his admiration evident. "You never cease to amaze us with your skills."

Tress chuckled, a hint of pride evident in her expression. "You never know what hidden talents someone might have."

Gon joined in the amusement, a twinkle of admiration in his eyes as he regarded Tress. "Well, we're lucky to have you on our team!"

"Tress, why don't you let me help?" Killua suggested, his voice filled with conviction. "Two minds are better than one, right?"

Tress raised an eyebrow teasingly, a playful smirk dancing on her lips. "Are you sure you can handle it?" she teased, her eyes glinting mischievously.

Killua's face flushed slightly at the teasing remark.

"Of course, I can handle it," he retorted a hint of determination in his voice. "I'll have you know, I'm quite the quick learner."

"But the real question is, can you keep up?" Tress chuckled at Killua's retort, a gleam of amusement dancing in her eyes.

"Oh, I can do more than keep up, Killua," she replied, her tone dripping with playful confidence. "But can you handle my brilliance?"

"Bring it on," he shot back, a playful glint in his eyes. "I'll have those texts deciphered before you know it!"

***********************

The anticipated day had finally arrived

The anticipated day had finally arrived. The air was crisp with anticipation as the group of Hunters stood on the edge of the bustling port of Northuldra, their gaze fixed on the vast expanse of the sea stretching out before them. After spending ample time in the Northuldra village, they had made their preparations and were finally ready to venture forth into the unknown depths of the Devil's Sea.

As they made their final preparations, Killua turned to Knuckle and Meleoron.

"I'll leave Alluka to you," he said, his voice carrying a weight of responsibility.

"Leave it to us, we'll take care of her," Knuckle vowed, his confidence unwavering as he placed a comforting hand on Killua's shoulder.

With a nod of gratitude, Killua turned back to the group with a determined glint in his eyes when suddenly he heard someone call him out.