chapter 14

Taehyung: take care of yourself yn i will never let you be in trouble now you are free i will never let me hurt you. Will send the divorce papers tomorrow morning.
Saying that he left the place.......

Taehyung left the place without giving a last glance toward yn but she was hoping that he will definitely trun to her but no it's not happened.

After he left jin's house yn fall on the ground crying hard beginning him to come back.

Jin: Ynshi don't loose your hopes he will be alright and will come back to you right now get up or....if he find out that I'm not taking good care of yours than he will definitely kill me for that.

jin said give some hope to yn as he knows everything about them how they are trapped in destiny.

Meanwhile taehyung:

Dr. I'm sorry for everything i know it's all happeneds because of me. I'm the reason I want to take my life after creating the mess i can't tolerate the fact that I was torturing you in these past years.
Yn was living with a mental patient I know I'm a total psycho.
I feel so greatfull for having jin hyung as my brother who always believe me.

Dr.: taehyung I can't believe you are here in front of me like this. I think it's all happeneds because of yn. Where is she....

Taehyung: dr. Can I ask you a favour.

"I want you to take me far from yn"

I will try my best to not make you trouble and I want to go back to myself doctor.

Dr.: ok

Time skip:
After one year:

Yn it's so late for you school....

Jin shout from the kitchen while making breakfast.

Why she is so careless it already her time to go but....

Booooooh....

Ahhhhhhhh jinja..

Hahahaha oppa siriously you are so covered., yn said while laughing on jin's State.

Jin: yah, I'm not afraid of any ghost it's just you apier so sudden in front of me with your dirty face.

Yn: yah yah mr. Wwh you don't know this face can stop boys heart beat.

Jin: yah ofcourse thay will think you as a ghost.

Yn: oppaaaa don't forget your brother also love this face of mine......

They become silent for a while.....

Jin: ah ok now go sit i will give you today's jin special dish.

Yn: yah.

She said with out any excitement because all her excitement is gone after mentioning about taehyung the love of her life.

Jin: yn he will definitely keep his promise.

Yn: he never said he will come back to me and take me with him.

Jin: he also never said he will not come back for you.

Yn: it's been a year oppa we lost touch he never contacted his Dr. Is already quite his job.

Jin: yn I'm trying to search for him don't worry we will find out.

Yn: ok I'm going. Take care of yourself.

Jin: take care of yourself too. And don't beat the childrens.

Author POV:

So time passed fast enough. Yn is working in a orphanage as a teacher she is doing this for some change in her life. Jin taking care of her like a little sister. Heis searching for taehyung because he lost connection from six months. They don't know where is taehyung.

His all propertys and everything belongs to him get in control of his rebels, ofcourse he was a mafia.
Every underground and well known
Gengsters and people around him are waiting for the day.

Yn was walking through the silent road
Which one is come in the way of orphanage.
She turned to the direction where she feels something or someone was watching her from the start means form the way of home.

She try to know but there is no one can found.

Did you miss me?

A man in black outfit was standing bihind the wall observing yn's every move like he never saw a human before.

I thought you will wait for me and never forget about me

Will meet soon......

******
Hello yn,

She trun to the voice and....

____________________
Vote 💜

I was going to finish the story but than i made some changes so it will continue with some more parts hope you guys will injoy and support 💫

And i know it's short but will update soon.

Don't forget RM's new album is coming  "right place wrong person" 🌟

Lastly borahe 💜

kimsami293

Check out other stories 🤘

Fucking mine" 📚 taehyung a mafia revenge story included BTS members short stories or a BTS ff.

"Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung

"Mine to rain"📚mafia story

Published on
08/05/24
798 words