chapter 11

Hello, yn are you alright.

Yn: it's not fine at all your little brother is getting phychopath day by day mr. Kim seokjin.

Jin: yn what are you talking about jast say clearly.

Yn: oppa Your brother is a kidnapper.

******

What should I do when he come back what if he ask about him.

Jin: don't worry he will never ask you directly, jast act normal ok.

Yn: Han..yah normal after knowing about him that he is a kidnapper a mafia a phycho i will act normal cause it's not a big deal for me to live with a dangerous mafia V.

Jin: i know yn, but it's all on you now only you can handle the situation.

****
Babeee...

Taehyung shout from the living room and i was all numb right now. I don't know if he got to about what happened while ago maybe he will kill me bluntly.

Think yn think, o Idea!

Taehyung POV:
I don't get any response from my love so i feel bad but than i thought is she sleeping....

Babe, i enter in the badroom witnessing my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully so I jast put my cort on the hang.
I was admiring her Preity face while walking through the direction of the right side of the bad loosing my tie.

I slowly remove her extra hair from the face suddenly i noticed...she is not sleeping.

V: I know you are not sleeping yn get up baby.
I said smoothly soothing her soft  solder.....

V: Yn get up or....

Yn: how....how did you...

V: yn the thing is  your reacting body, anyone can tall you are acting, but you are bad at this....

Yn: no I was sleeping by the way. Taehyung actually I...I want to go out it's so boring here.

V: if you want I can be your entertainer.

Yn: ahm.. taehyung actually..

V: shut up...jast call me honny baby or daddy than i will think about it.

Yn: hu, ok honny please...
Yn said with shy eye and rad face she looking inocent asking for something like a kid....

V: what did you jast call me honny love.

What happened way she is behaving so good ahh don't think much V she is in love with right i don't care maybe she is acting because she feels bored here leave it....she is looking beautiful with her cute outfit dress looks well on her but but but lemme take some advantage......

V: ok i will take you on a date today as you wish for butttt.... first I want a sweet kiss.

YN'S POV:

Do I have to do this i know it's not a big deal as we already did things beyond my imagination but he is asking for a kiss this happens on the earth first time...

I was in my own thoughts until i noticed his all focus on me like he wants to read my thoughts...no no no yn don't let him know.

*Ummmma*

He was looking at my face so i can't think much did i.....

Yn: y..you said.you.will.take.me.out.now I.did.as.you.said..
I said in one go he was stearing me like i spoke some other language...

V: go get ready..

*****
Dr.: mr.kim his condition in under control now but he will recover slowly.
You can see the marks and wounds are deep also there is a serious cut on his head some attack him wilh iron rod...

Jin: iron rod!

Dr. : yas but that cut is old but harmful.

Jin: thank you doctor.

****
Yah, taehyung I want this.,yn said with a pout.

V: Offcourse but you forgot the deel baby.

Yn: pls baby...

V:ahhhh yn tall me way so obedient baby don't tall me you are planing of escaping..

Yn: honny please trust me I love you from the start it's just now i understand you love me to but you are little possesive right.

Yn don't know how she can make him believe it's hard for her but she don't have any other option.
Offcourse taehyung aka V can't except the fact that she loves him back and she is his for rest of his life.

Time skip
Evening 7:00pm:

The couple is sitting on a corner of the bench in amusement park yas they spent their hole day by injoing each other company yas it's a date for V but not for yn she jast wants to run away from this situation.....

Here V was silently sitting beside yn puting his head on her right soldier and yn is busy eating her ice cream....

V: yn do you like spending time with me..... please don't forget about me i want you to be with me forever.

Yn: i don't want to....

________________

Vote 💜

Ok ok apologies for late but we are on the end let's see.
Lastly borahe💜💜

Guys I'm not so good at writing but i tried my best hope you all like the story.,@kimsami293

Do check out other stores.

'Naked" 📚 book where you can find some different stories or should I say some smut.

"Fucking mine" 📚 taehyung a mafia revenge story included BTS members short stories or a BTS ff.

"Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung

"Mine to rain"📚

Published on
12/04/24
893 words