chapter-6

Everything was good yn was surviving and taehyung's friends are also injoying the small party....

Until....

Yn:oh no, so what about the painting then..

Rm:oh it's broke...
The tall man answer har with a small laugh.
They both ware laughing and talking yn and namjoon's hobbies and like dislike are something familiar so they are very comfortable with each other.
But they don't know that someone is watching them with so much offence and anger in his eyes

Rm:oh yah i remember, yn I'm going for a exhibition this week if want you can join me.

Yn:ohhh, really.
Yn With pout...
I wish I could.

Rm:way no....

Taehyung:ynieeee, what are you doing I want you to dance with me.

Taehyung said this with so much adorable way. That everyone get melted including yn.

Yn:ahhh,I'm coming wait a sec.im so sorry mr.namjoon.

Rm:no no,no problem go injoy your day with your husband,and yah you can call me namjoon.

Party is over now....
Yn is arranging and trying to clean the place.taehyung is sitting on a couch in living area he is eyeing har time to time clearing that he is upset with har.
Yn go to him after completing her work..

Yn: way don't you go for sleep,it late.

Taehyung didn't say anything he was focused on TV, yn don't mind him and diside to go for the bad and when she turned to the streets taehyung hold her wrist tight and said...

Taehyung: that's all you come to me because you jast wana sleep.

Yn:hu..

Taehyung:how can you sleep after i loose my sleep because of you..

"Do you enjoy pissing me off, or has the ache between your legs become too much to bear?"

Yn: taehyung what are you talking about jast leave my wrist it's hurting. I can't understand your behaviour way are you doing things like this.

Taehyung: don't be so inocent yn..

Yn: taehyung if you are again pranking so stop it..

taehyung :I'm fucking sirious,

you know I don't like when my wife talk to another man.

Yn: another man who, I was jast talking with your friends who also treat me well.if you have problems with it so way did you just invite them.

Taehyung: cause I want them to see how I am leaving a happy life with my wife.

Yn:so, where did this looks wrong then.

Taehyung: everything is wrong,way did you talk so long with nomjoon hyung it's seems like you really injoy talking with him.

Yn: taehyung are you crazy we were just talking about some rendom stuff he was sharing his art love and talk about his interest in arts and nature.

Taehyung put har and pin har with nearest wall with so much aggressiveness....

Taehyung:i also love arts,you never show interest in that so way with him.

Yn: because you never talk about it.
She shout with sadness.
Taehyung you way are you so Cheng we were jast talking normally please don't over think.

Taehyung:. I want proof....

Yn look at him with disbelieve....

Yn: what do you mean..

Taehyung: let's do some sinful things in bad.

He said with a creep smile that she never seen she is feeling some wierd wibs from taehyung....

Taehyung can notice the fear in yn's eyes that makeing him satisfied...
Next thing that he do made yn shocked...

He hold her from the colour of har top and started to rapping har clothes like a hungry wild wolf.

That make yn upper body exposed but this time she push him with full force and he lost his balence.
Takeing the chance she run to uposthit direction of har badroom,all this time she feels weird sensations in har body and she is panicking too.

Taehyung:baby you can't run,i can find you from anywhere love jast come to me...or you want to make me mad.

Yn is busy to hide herself so she was hiding in the store room but she knows very well that he will definitely find her but the thing is scaring her...

Yn: taehyung way are you behaveing so wierd...she said in a soobing wishperd..

Yn was soobing with her head putting on a side table attached with the wall....

Next thing she noticed that made har confused is there is a besment behind the table...

Yn:way he has a hidden room...

"Catch you baby", taehyung.

Yn:ahhhhhhhhhh

Taehyung:relax,he said and hug har tightly saying...
Jast relax ok I'm not going to eat you.
Jast going to fuck you.

Yn: taehyung please..

Taehyung:save these words for our next session love let's go...

She is not moving a bit so taehyung pull har hard toward him and take har in his arms like a baby...she is scared to hold him so he take har hand and made har hold him,he didn't say anything jast hiding to their bedroom....

He directly dropped her in the pool
(Ofcourse he also have a pool in their balcony too.)

Yn take a deep breath as he unknowingly drop her...

Yn:tae.. w..what are you d..doing..

Taehyung: did you forget baby you hug him to when they are leaving.

Yn:so what, are you out of your mind way are you behaveing so wierd.

Taehyung:way can't you understand you are not allowed to talk and touch other man, you.belongs.To.Me.understand.
You are mine, mine to be happy or sad, mine to play or rain,mine only mine.
Did you understand.

Taehyung shout on yn like a creep crezzy psycho that made har flinch so hard.she can watch the fire in his eyes.
It's so hard to standing next to him,for it's looks like he is being obsessed.

Taehyung remove his shirt before going into the pool..
Saying....
Let's try something new...

The words made har frozen in the pool she has so many undigestible thoughts in her mind.
She was not aware that he is coming toward her and the next thing see feel he was kissing her on her neck, like he always do with Full of hunger and thirst...

Taehyung: now you are pure to be mine again...

________________________

Ok so late as always but with some twist
Now you can Reed how she get aware of her husbands behaviour or i should say psycho behaviour...

Don't forget to vote 💜💫

Published onm.

27 November
1067 words