chapter 12

V: yn do you like spending time with me..... please don't forget about me i want you to be with me forever.

Yn: i don't want to....

Yn said directly without giving any glance toward v and he was so shocked that he forgot what to say now.....

Yn: way are you so shocked  did i said something wrong.
I don't know about your mood, i don't know what you want, don't know your next move. Like first you become happy or romantic but next moment it feels like you will kill me.
How can I will be agreed with you and live with you like nothing happened.

After knowing the fact that I'm jast a sex toy or your stress remover.
You always use me like I'm some kind of doll..oh sorry maybe jast a pleasurable thing.

I can't forget things happeneds between us there is always abuse in your touch you never love but abused my body in every possible ways...

Remember one thing you will never get my love in your life because I always love someone but not you.

Taehyung don't have any words he didn't know what to say or do....
Because yn is totally Chenge right now but he only know one thing he did something very wrong or made a mistake.
Thinking about this he black out suddenly.....

Yn: Taehyung, taehyung are you alright.
She tap on his cheeks but get no response....

*****
Jin: how is he.

Yn: doctor said he is fine not maybe
Stress.

Jin: what happened on your date.

Yn: umm.. oppa I'm sorry I didn't what get into me, i tall him that I don't love him.

Jin: what!
Jin shout making people turn to them.

Yn: relax..way are you shouting i don't argue with him.

Jin: relax, siriously yn how can I be relaxed after knowing the fact V will destroy everything.

Yn: no i don't think so, what you think i have this much courage to argue or talk in front of him. I don't know but i feel that I can talk in front of him this time.

Jin: you don't know yn he can be dengerus.
come with me....

Jin: how are you doctor.

Dr.: oh mr. seokjin pls come.

Yn: how are dr.

Dr.: mrs. Kim, are you alright thankyou so much for helping me.

Jin: dr. We want to talk about taehyung.
Doctor turned to him with sirious face saying "i also want to know about him."

Yn and jin tell him every thing happens today.

Dr. : Mrs kim, listen to me carefully i give so many years in this case but the fact is patient is totally into his other parshonality he forgot about his original self.

Taehyung was taking a therapy session but that was all a drama to prove his hyungs that he is totally fine now.
That's why he became a good man and started to act.
And like you told me. Seokjin he spread the news that his Dr. Means me leave the country.

He do this all things because he is happy with his second parshonality V a powerful mafia and ceo. He gain all this by his own. But
Taehyung is a nice guy not for V for him he is just a week man who can't even protect himself nor his family friends or most importantly him wife.

Yn look at him shocked...

Yas mrs. Kim you are the main reason developing taehyung into V.
First he was obsessed with you but now he loves you like taehyung do.

Yn: doctor you are scaring me.

Dr.: don't be scared you are the main cure for him.

Jin: Dr. Please tall us clearly.

Dr.: mrs. Kim I was not in his cage in these past few years I was doing my job  i absorb him , i noticed him the way he was talking about you I can see the light in his eyes he never like taehyung bing the part of your life that's why taehyung was disapiaring slowly.

And we are so late for this it's tough to  bring him back.....

Yn: Dr. Please help us i know taehyung love me it's not easy for me to recognised him but my inner self always feel light whenever he was with me.

Dr.: Mrs kim i don't know what can I suggest you because I know after knowing the thing that you love someone else or wants to leave him.

Yn: but....

Nurse: Mrs kim yn, mr. Kim is asking for you.

Jin: what, nurse is he fine now.

Nurse: yas sir he is fine.

Yn was looking at jin and dr. She wants to meet him but her fear is telling her not to go there

Dr.: Go meet him don't be suspicious. Act normal it's all on you.

Yn: o..ok

Yn was about to leave but...

Dr.: mrs. Kim First find out who you are talking to Taehyung or V

________________

Vote 💜

Let me know how was the chapter ⭐

Don't get confused in V or taehyung.🙌

Lastly borahe💜💜

Do check out other stores.

'Naked" 📚 book where you can find some different stories or should I say some smut.

"Fucking mine" 📚 taehyung a mafia revenge story included BTS members short stories or a BTS ff.

"Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung

"Mine to rain"📚mafia story

Published on
19/04/24
903 words