Ashlyn Banner x fem!reader

(A/N): My obsession with Ashlyn from SBG is bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Background Info: You have known Ashlyn since you guys were little, but you guys never really talked or became friends. You became friends with Taylor pretty quickly though. You have touch sensitivity, basically your sense of touch was heightened like Ashlyn's hearing, so you use the vibrations of the ground to your advantage. (You're like Toph from Avatar but not blind lol.) This will take place when the group is trying to get the Jeep from Ashlyn's house.

Fandom: School Bus Graveyard (Go read it! It's on Webtoon!)
Genre: Angst
Pair: Ashlyn Banner x Fem!reader

Warning!: There will be gore!

-Y/n's Pov-

The plan was simple, Logan would stay back at the Bus and shoot any Phantoms if needed while the rest of us went to the Jeep and brought back to the graveyard. Music would be blasting so the Phantoms would be distracted. I know it wouldn't be enough though.

I haven't told anyone this yet, not even Taylor, but I'm gonna distract the Phantoms, make them chase me. We need this plan to work, so I'm willing to sacrifice myself if need be.

We all stood on the wall of the Graveyard, watching the Phantoms as they stayed out of the light.

"Everybody remember the plan?" Ashlyn asked, looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded except for me, I was thinking on my route of where exactly I'm running. Ashlyn and Taylor both noticed and Taylor nudged me a little, making me snap out of my thoughts and look at them.

"You good?" Taylor questioned, looking at me concerned. Ashlyn's eyes narrowed at me, like she knew I was up to something.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm ready."

Taylor and Ashlyn both watched me for a moment longer before they both nod and look away.

"Alright, three... Two... One..."

"Go!"

Both Aiden and I jumped down, not bother to use our ropes to climb down. Party Walkers blasted through the speakers.

"The rope Aiden! Y/n! The rope!" Ashlyn yelled at us, as everyone climbed down their ropes.

"We're fine! We're Mr. And Mrs. Durable! Right Y/n?!" Aiden replied grinning at me as we landed on the ground.

I nodded back as I grinned as well, but my grin faded quickly.

Alright... Let's do this...

Everyone was still climbing down their ropes besides Aiden as I ran outside of the lights without them.

"Y/n?!" Taylor yelled before Ashlyn spoke.

"What are you doing?! That isn't the plan!"

I quickly turn to them, my heart already racing.

"I'm making sure that the Phantoms won't come after you guys!"

"What?!" Both Ashlyn and Taylor yelled as they finally touched the ground.

Aiden stood there shocked, slightly smirking. Ben stared at me, shocked as well. Tyler stared as well, but he seemed a little pissed.

"Y/n don't you dare!-"

Before Ashlyn could continue I yelled loudly.

"Hey Phantoms! You want us?! Well come get me!"

I quickly started running, not bothering to see the Phantoms start chasing me. I could feel the vibrations from the ground, the Phantoms were chasing me.