Juicy x Reader

I woke up to someone peppering kisses up and down the back of my neck. "Juicy," I giggled sleepily, knowing my boyfriend was just bored and wanted my attention. My boyfriend didn't respond, he just smiled against my neck and continued. I shifted to look over at him over my shoulder, making him stop and give me a goofy grin, "Hi," He said with a silly voice, making me smile and rub the sleep from my eyes. "Hey," I replied sleepily.

"I'm bored," He informed me, making me playfully roll my eyes. "I figured," I chuckled softly, shifting in his arms to face my body towards his so I didn't have to crane my neck to look at him. "Mully and Josh are doing something for Josh's second channel, Narrator is filming VR with Reekid, and Eddie and Gabby are having Eddie's parents over. Kevin's drunk as fuck," He told me with the same grin on his face, "It's just me and you."

I nodded sleepily, "So what do you wanna do?" I asked softly, tracing one of his many tattoos. "Let's see, we can watch a movie, cook, buy random shit, have sex--," I cut him off to see if I heard him right, "Have sex?" I asked, making him cheekily grin. "I like that idea," He smirked before rolling on top of me, making me let out a surprised giggle. Juicy gave me a smile before leaning down and connecting our lips in a sweet, gentle, yet playful and passionate kiss.

Giggling against his lips, I kissed back, cupping his face in my hands gently. Juicy chuckled in response, but didn't break the kiss at all. My hands slid into his hair, my fingers threading and losing themselves in his brunette hair as the kiss got more intense. My boyfriend swiped his tongue against my lower lip, asking for entry, which I granted easily.

Juicy let out a low groan from the back of his throat as soon as his tongue came in contact with mine. The sound sent shivers down my spine and I gently tugged at his hair in response, making him groan once more, enticing a small moan from my lips. He swallowed the sound, one of his hands slipping inside my sleep shirt which was actually one of his band tshirts that I stole from him, caressing my body lovingly.

Since we are only human, he broke the kiss for air, but quickly ducked down and connected his lips to my neck, kissing the skin lovingly. I tossed my head back as I caught my breath, my hands gently pressing his face closer to my skin, silently asking for more. His hand slipped lower and he let out a moan as he realized something. "No panties?" He asked huskily, making me blush deeply and giggle. "Nope," I bit my lip, stroking his hair as his large hand gently cupped my sex.

"Dirty girl," Juicy moaned into my ear, one of his fingers tracing my entrance teasingly, making me tremble. "Gaege," I whimpered, making him groan as he slipped the tip of his finger inside, making me gasp and tense up. "Shh, just breathe, baby," Juicy cooed, playfully nipping at my earlobe. He eased his finger in until he was at the middle knuckle before slowly thrusting his finger, moving his hand around in figure eights, trying to open me up quickly but gently.

My body trembled and writhed beneath him, quiet gasps and whines pulling themselves from my throat and past my lips. "You like that?" Juicy whispered into my ear, making me whimper and nod my head, "Yes," I gasped out. "You're so tight," He moaned into my ear, "Can't wait to feel you around my cock."

I shivered and whined, clenching myself around his finger, pulling him tighter inside. "Think you're ready for another?" He asked softly, making me nod and hum in agreement, bracing for the second finger to breach me. "Words," Juicy corrected briefly, pressing the second finger against my entrance, preparing it. "Yes, I'm ready," I whispered. "Atta'girl," He smirked before sliding the second finger in, spreading me open more.

An audible gasp tore itself from my lungs at the feeling. It burned slightly, but it burned so fucking good. "That's it," My boyfriend praised, making me sigh in pleasure, "So wet for me, you're drenched, baby," He whispered, making me blush deeply and whine at his words.

Juicy loved dirty talk. He instantly went to it as soon as we started to get intimate. He may act like a clueless crackhead, but he knows exactly what he was doing when it came to what happened behind closed doors with me.

My natural, arousal slick made it easy for the second finger to go all the way with the first, and it made it easy for him to scissor me slowly, but he gradually picked up the pace, stretching me faster and very much effectively. I whimpered as he fingered me.

My boyfriend abruptly stopped and sat up, keeping his fingers inside me, shifting as he could straddle my thighs. He pushed up my shirt and slid his fingers out momentarily to spit down on them before pushing them back in deeply, all the way down to his farthest knuckle, making me squeal in pleasure and shock. My body arched up and cried out, tears filling my eyes in pleasure. "Fuck yourself on my fingers, baby," Juicy groaned softly, his other hand shifting his boxers down and grabbing his hard cock in his fist.

Whimpering, I lifted my hips and started to swivel my hips, started moving my hips, whining and gasping every time I fucked his fingers inside me. Juicy jerked himself to the speed of my hip movements. "Jesus Christ, you're so beautiful down there," He praised softly, stroking his length and briefly thumbed the slit. This went on for a few moments until I whispered, "'M gonna cum."

He instantly stopped and pulled his fingers out, making me let out a noise of disappointment. "I'm not done with you yet," He said, positioning the head of his penis to my entrance, "I want you to cum on my cock for me. Can you do that for me, baby?" Juicy whispered lowly, running his erection up and down my folds.

I moaned at his words and nodded, "Please," I whimpered, making him bite his lip before sliding the head inside, making us both gasp out at the feeling. "Shit, you're so fucking tight," He moaned, slowly but surely pushing himself in with slight resistance. I whimpered at the stretch that still burned, but I didn't stop him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, mouthing along his neck and jawline, causing a low groan to leave his lips.

When his hips touched mine, he did not hesitate to start to thrust his hips. I moaned into his shoulder, biting down to leave my mark, making him moan and shift his hips faster. "Good girl," He praised, making me let out a sob of pleasure and squeeze him closer as he started to snap his hips faster and harder. I whined at this, trying to move my hips at the speed of his, making him moan out in pleasure loudly.

"Jesus Christ," He moaned, rolling us over so I was on top, "Ride me," He growled, suckling his lips to my neck, leaving marks in their wake. I moaned before complying, bouncing on his cock like there was no tomorrow. My head tossed back as Juicy started to snap his hips up and meet me half way. "That's it, take my cock," He spoke dirty to me as he mouthed my chest and shoulders as his hands roamed my body, his dull nails grazing my skin.

A shriek of pleasure left my lips as he hit a bundle of nerves inside me that drove me crazy. "Found it," He smirked to himself as he moved his hips faster at the same angle, being sure to hit that spot every time he re-entered me.

I fell into a state of pure pleasure that made me daze. The feelings I felt were so overwhelming I stopped moving all together, slumping into his body, completely slack, let him fuck into me with his animalistic thrusts.

God knows how long it took, but soon, I came with a scream around his length, clenching myself around him, making him groan. He fucked himself inside me once, twice, thrice before pulling out and slurting his release onto our torsos with a loud gasp.

I stayed in my dazed state, taking deep breaths as Juicy pulled out and began to clean us up. I actually ended up falling asleep at some point, but when I woke up, I was wearing one of Juicy's other shirts and a clean pair of his boxers.

We were spooning in bed and Juicy was fast asleep behind me, keeping me secure in his arms. The bedsheets were changed to a clean set and there was a scented candle on my bedside table that he bought me for my birthday a few months ago, burning bright and making the room smell like apples.

I quite liked it when Juicy got bored...