Eddie x Reader

(Requested! Thank you for requesting!)
(Also, I wasn't given any context to have for this story, so I'ma go with whatever comes time mind. Hope you like it!)

-----

It was Eddie's birthday today and he seemed to have a lot of fun, which always made me happy. But little did he know, the fun didn't stop after the party.

-----

I ran a nervous hand through my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a matching black lace bra and panty with thigh high socks. It wasn't much, but hey, it was something. I made my hair look extra messy and made it feel extra fluffy. I didn't wear makeup, as Eddie always insisted that I was more beautiful without it. I had red nail polish on my fingernails and toenails that matched my red rose earrings that were in my firsts, as my seconds had golden hearts, and my thirds had normal see through diamond studs. And to top it off, I had cologne on that made Eddie go crazy, lilac. It didn't sound like it would match the outfit I wore, but hey, it's not like you can actually see the cologne on my skin. I had applied it on my neck and to my wrists before I put on a hoodie and sweatpants to cover my surprise.

And just as I made sure I was presentable, Eddie opened the door, making me turn to him. He looked tired, but happy as hell. He closed the door and hugged me close, just like he did every night ever since we moved in together. The boys had just left to sleep at Narrator's house, leaving the house to just us.

I wrapped my arms around him gently as he kissed my temple. "Have a good day?" I asked softly as we swayed in each other's arms. "Hell yeah." Eddie responded quietly.

Not many people realize this, but when Eddie isn't on camera and tired, he's a huge teddy bear.

But that won't last long.... *Veronica Voevela Music Begins*

I pulled back from our embrace and pecked his lips. "I'm gonna get ready for bed, okay?" He said softly, earning a nod from me. Eddie kissed my temple again before walking into the master bathroom. He always left the door open because we've seen each other before, so I stepped out of the door's view to strip myself into my outfit.

The sink turned on and I heard Eddie start talking, "I'm so excited for tomorrow. We're gonna go to Vegas and eat the world's biggest pizza. It's gonna be awesome, dude!" He said excitedly. "Don't call me "dude"." I say, making him make a confused "Huh?" Because he had his toothbrush in his mouth. Eddie always called me "dude" or "bro" because that's what he usually called his friends and family. It wasn't a habit per se, it was more part of his personality.

"I said, don't call me "dude"." I say casually. I heard him spit out the toothpaste and gargle water in his mouth before poking his head out the door. He froze when he saw me. "What, did you really think your birthday was over, Eduardo?" I asked, making sure I rolled my "r"s as I put my hands on my hips, swaying them as I made my way over to the flustered man. "I don't think so." I say.

Eddie was red in the face, and as I placed my hands on his chest, I felt his heart racing in his chest. I take a small glance down to see a small tent form in his sweatpants. My eyes reconnected with his a small smile formed on my face. "I see that there's another thing you're excited about." I say, moving my hand to cup his face. Eddie didn't say anything, he just leaned down and kissed me longingly while placing his hands on my waist, as mine went into his hair, pulling out the hair tie, letting his luscious, raven locks fall gracefully to his shoulders.

We broke the kiss to get on our bed. Eddie tried to push me down but I stopped him. "What're you doing?" He asked. I answered his question by standing up, "Lay down." I commanded, taking him aback. "What?" "Lay. Down." Without another question, he laid down on his back. I then, straddled his hips and leaned down. I teased him by thinking I was going to kiss him, but I moved to whisper in his ear. "I'm gonna be taking care of you for a change... So sit back, relax, and enjoy." I then bit his earlobe before connecting my lips to his neck, instantly kissing, biting, and sucking on it, leaving hickeys all over his neck and shoulders.