4- Confession

Kyeom pov.

"Transfer?? He didn't mention that last night!" I said without thinking.

"Last night?" Cheol asked.

"Oh yeah Joshua stayed the night at Kyeom's house." Hoshi said nonchalantly. Mygod is he not thinking at all!??

"And you did too! Make that clear." I said in panic and all of them looked at me like I was some kind of Ghost.

"Wait. He stayed at your house? Am I missing something?" Asked Wonu.

"Yeah do you wanna clarify that??" Asked Jeonghan. i felt like I was in the hot seat and everyone was waiting for my answer as If I was the president or something.

"Yeah he stayed the night but it was because he's car broke down. It's not like I invited him willingly." I said trying to defend myself. I know I like the guy but it would never be my first choice to invite him into my house.

"Car broke down? it doesn't sound like him." Woozi suddenly interrupted. He probably heard what we were talking about because our voices were not controlled at all.

"I know! That's what I told Hoshi too." I said to him . Woozi is one of the members in the fan club and also a very outspoken guy like a another version of me. He admires Joshua's leadership skills but in my opinion he's a pretty great leader himself.

"Excuse me but this conversation doesn't include you." Hoshi snapped at Woozi because as long as I have known my bestfriend, he really hated Woozi. It's something he did to him when they were in elementary and I already forgotten all about it but Hoshi obviously did not. They're like archenemies if you will.

"I was not talking to you though." Woozi snapped back and I was almost gonna laugh at my friend but then they both glared at each other. Like hello? They can save their daily feud for the next time because my husband is literally leaving me.

"But you're in my personal space right here." Hoshi said as he moved his hands as if he was occupying the whole space Woozi is in.

"Personal space my ass. That's because your big ass mouth occupies the whole area" He said as he rolled his eyes at him. Hoshi got really mad and glared at him.

"Well you're just jealous of my height!" He said and I almost wanna slap him because it's not even that great of a rebuttal. It's like he wants Woozi to make fun of him.

"Why would I be?" He said and Hoshi didn't say anything.

I don't know why they are so mad with each other. Given they actually have really similar personalities.

"You're so irritating!" Hoshi said as Woozi walked away not even glancing back at us. I was about to laugh but Hoshi also glared at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"Don't what me there. Can you stop fighting Woozi for once? It's getting a little boring.

"You're boring!" He snapped back.

"Yeah nice response" I said as I flicked his forehead.

"Guys he's coming here. Heads up" Jeonghan suddenly said as he pushed me a little too much. I stumbled a little in Joshua's direction and he used his pencil to stop me which hurt a little by the way.  It's like being poked really bad.

"I just came to give you this. Thanks for lending me." He said as he handed me a bag. I don't remember handing him anything so I was confused.

"Oh that would be mine! I'm glad it fit you." Hoshi suddenly interrupted.

"Oh right thanks for that." He said and then made his exit without even glancing at me.

"Your husband's a little off today." Hoshi said and I could almost slap him. I mean that was what I was saying the whole time.