LANDING IN HAWAII!A-LOHA PRECURE APPEARED!HERETIC RIDER, GO FORTH!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,Akihito and others arrived at new world name samurai sentai Shinkenger as they fight protect city from gedoushu. But, new gedoushuu name was chinomanako who tried to stick with diend when his general request me and now Chinomanako stole the dienddriver from diend until he transform into version of monsters diend.

At that time, Akihito walk on the street by himself to ahead somewhere when he done his work that Shinkenger defeat nanashi troopers.

Takeru:what?

Akihito turn back to takeru who approach him.

Akihito:so lord-sama walk around outside too?

Takeru:is it true that you are decade?

Takeru figure out that Akihito are kamen rider decade as Akihito seem surprise.

Akihito:pardon?

Akihito turn back face to him.

Takeru:is it true that you will destroyer the world?

Akihito:what a honor even lord-sama knows about me.

Takeru:so you do not deny it?

Akihito:oh really? To be honest. I don't know either. That's why i can't deny it. If you came to defeat me, then i don't have no choice to fight you.

Akihito take out the card while takeru take out the shodophone too. As they ready transform.

Natsumi:that's it.

They turn back face to pay attention to person it's was narutaki who appeared front of the upstairs.

Narutaki:eliminate decade, Shinkenred!

Akihito:narutaki!i knew you were the one who was spreading rumors about me.

Narutaki:worlds that decade barges into are destroyed. Look.the rider corruption has already begun!

Narutaki point face to show at pillar to came out it's was chinomanako who appeared as he transform into version monsters of diend as they got surprise.

Narutaki:the first rider has appeared in this world... This world that has no business with riders... It's decade fault.

Narutaki claimed that first rider appeared in the world as the world have no rider and Akihito was fault.before iona was appeared from scene.

Takeru:ippitsu soujou!

Takeru wrote kanji for fire in the air in front of him as he flipped the elements kanji so that it was backwards to them as it flew toward his face.and transforms into Shinkenred.

until Chinomanako summoned nanashi front of them while Shinkenred open his belt to grab his disk and throw at them which they knock out on the ground.nanashi charge forward at Shinkenred who avoid attack as he slash around nanashi and thrust on their chest to rolling on the ground.

Akihito gonna transform into kamen rider decade.

Narutaki:don't you understand?

Narutaki approach front of akihito as he notice it.

Narutaki:right now this world is using all its might to removed you!

Narutaki comfort to him that the world is using all it's might to removed Akihito as iona stared at akihito with worried sympathy expression.

Shinkenred continue slash on nanashi when nanashi tried to attack Shinkenred. Chinomanako shoot bullet at Shinkenred who Dodge attack with his sword as he continue slash through nanashi trooper and thrust on nanashi, to blow away knock on his trooper each others. He slash sword on nanashi troopers side by side as he straight forward at chinomanako to point at his face while chinomanako point gun at Shinkenred too. Shinkenred side kick on his chest to step away.