WHAT?!KAITO BROTHER!END OF DIEND!

The next morning on hikari studio, megumi and other meet at hikaru studio to gathering to waiting Akihito, yusuke and natsumi came out until they finally came outside as they take look at Akihito who wear business man.

Iona:Akihito-san!you wear uniform as business man.

Akihito:it's average.

Man, woman:hello!

They turn back to man and woman village who greeting to them while they bow them.

Akihito and others:hello!

They take look around the place was small village and the villages was doing greeting people too as the poster of kaito on the wall was anywhere. The poster said"dangerous wanted Diend wanted by the world-kaitou daiki.and they got surprise.

Hime:what is this?

Megumi:all the posted was anywhere.

Natsumi:looks like daiki-san really is wanted. Just what he did do?

Iona:beats me!

They wander that why he was doing horrible to people.

Akihito:"theft, larceny, murder, arson. "Nothing he does would surprise me.

Yusuke:but, Akihito. We traveled through the nine worlds and even to the nega world.just where is this?

They crosses their arms on their chest to think about new world. While yusuke take look at the pole bus stop and saw board bus as he seem surprise to see board bus was have two times board.

Yusuke:just two times?

Man:hello!

Yusuke turn back to man garden who greeting to him as he bow to man.

Yusuke:hello!

Yusuke go toward Akihito and others as they wander around the kaito world.

Akihito:kaitou world.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, Akihito and others walk on the street to wander around village while natsumi asked akihito.

Natsumi:hey, tsukasa-kun.

Man:hello.

Before another village man greeting again on them.

Natsumi:oh, hello!

Yusuke:hello.

Natsumi:so, what is that outfit, akihito-kun?

Natsumi wonder that Akihito wear different outfit while he take out the business card and show to them. The card tittle said"yamada shop-bussiness head-uezuki akihito.

Akihito:I'm salary man.

Yusuke:looks like it.

Man, woman:hello

Man and woman village appeared behind on them and greeting to them while they bow to man and woman.

Akihito and others:hello!

At that time, they walk on the street to ahead shrines entrance as natsumi and others was getting little bit annoyed by village again when village greeting them. Man greeting to them once again.