To Raise an Army: Part II

"What? You think we'll just hand it over?" May asks

"Well, yeah. I'm scary?" The Calico Cat says confusedly while putting a hand on his hip

"Uhhh no?" May states

"Fine! I'll just have to TAKE IT!" The Calico Cat yells

"May quick smash it!" Agusta shouts to May as the calico cat charges towards them

"WHAT? NO? THATLL BRE-"

"You'll absorb it's power!" Agusta interupts

May nods to Agusta and smashes the Jewel of Might at her foot
She begins to float slightly off of the ground and red energy surrounds her

The Calico Cat continues to charge towards them but with a look of fear and concern
The Calico cat gets to them and stabs May.

The sword instantly comes out of May's body and the wound heals immediately, May then punches the calico cat, leaving it wounded on the floor, she punches it again. And again. And again.

Agusta is confused and shouts to May that the cat had enough

May's eyes are red and she's completely surrounded by the red energy, she then punches again but Agusta stops her

The red energy around may dissipates and she falls to the floor, her vision is blurry, and she is very dizzy. "What happened?" May asks weakly

" FOR THE WORSHIP OF SOROUS MAY, YOU ALMOST KILLED THE POOR GUY" Agusta shouts

"What..?" May asks, then averts her blurry sight to the almost dead calico cat reaching a hand out for help and passes out.

May's eyes focus, but her ears have a terrible ring to them and one of her eyes is now a deep red.

Agusta runs over to the Calico to give it first aid.

May tries to stand up when an excruciating wave of pain hits May's red eye "F%#$!!!" May shouts as she falls over with her hands against the sand, she begins to feel the bitter taste of blood boil at the back of her throat, she coughs it out and the blood coats the inside of her mouth, the surges of pain travel through her entire body until she becomes completely numb, her vision begins to tunnel into darkness, she sees Agusta running towards her but it fades into complete darkness.

"S#%%! THIS IS MY FAULT.. F%$!" Agusta shouts.

"H-H-H-ow un-un-holy of you, my-y preci-preci-ou-s-s follower, a-a-rch-cher" a strange, robotic sounding figure mutters from behind Agusta, it can hardly speak and utters robotic sounding glitches.

"[REDACTED]"-Agusta attempts to shout.

"A-a-ah-ah-ah Arc-h-he-er, s-s-silence.. y-you sho-should kn-know better-etter"

"I AM NOT TO BE CALLED THAT ANYMORE C-" Agusta shouts, before being interupted by a robotic hand covering her mouth.

"You-yo-you ar-are N-N-NOT TO-TO UT-UT-UTTER MY-MY NAME AR-AR-ARCHER."

"If you truly gave a single F%#$ you would actually be here, I thought you cared so much about your little fake identity, you just have to keep your followers don't you? Are you too busy to confront me? P%##y." Agusta angrily scolds.

"Oh-o-oh, but-b-b-but yo-you ar-ar-are th-the one-one wh-who INSISTED-ED to chan-change, ye-yet you un-ungreat-ungreatfully lef-left aft-after I gav-gave yo-you what-at you-you so desire-ire-ed. Ar-ar-archer..."

"LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW." Agusta states

"Fi-fi-fine Archer-er. Bu-but don-dont expect-pect t-t-to nev-nev-never-er s-see me-me aga-again. Nev-never for-ge-ge-get IM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU ARCHER."
The mysterious states clearly, before falling into the ground and seemingly dissappearing.