.•*Book 4 - Chapter 130*•.

***BREAKING NEWS***

Superstar Shawn Mendes (25) announced his new album "heart"!
Over social media he just wrote: "You have been waiting for something, haven't you?!"
Under this quite mysterious capture he linked a trailer to the album. He also posted the album's cover. It shows the singer-songwriter walking down a dark street to a lightened-up house. Yellow lanterns left and right and the mysterious silhouette of a person in the open door lightened up by the warm inside light complete the fine composition, leaving lot's of questions - first of all: What means the person in the house waiting for him?
Does that mean that Shawn Mendes FINALLY found back to his musical roots - by feeling home with someone new? Is this his new girlfriend (identity still not clear - rumours still want to get back to Jocelyn Miranda but that's a quite unlogical thing due to the fact that she's not having any similarities to the woman the singer was spotted with the last weeks and months.)    
"The first single is gonna be: 'You'", Mendes stated. Fans immediately startet spekulating that this song is about his new current girl-friend. Mendes' announced the relation-ship at the end of last year, and we're all very sure that Shawn's written a lot of songs on his album about her. "That's just something that he does – writing songs about his love", music analyst Brian Cooper (55) stated.
Shawn Mendes is giving an interview next week in the Ellen Show – something he didn't do for a long time.
"He's been touring and occupied with a lot of things, so he simply doesn't have the time for such events", his manager Andrew Gertler told The Sun last year. (→ Read also our article about Shawn Mendes struggles in the music industry, his abscense of three years and the statements he made on being on tour again.) Mendes' management published itself an announcement, saying about the upcoming album: "It has heart. A lot of heart, a lot of hard feelings and soft emotions. It's sentimental, melancholic, full of love and life, and it's about being sad and finding happiness."

We can't wait for this new album! What do you think about Shawn Mendes publishing his album "heart" this year? Let us know in the comments! (Comment below -)