Milf Mom

A worried mother opened the door, sighing in relief as she saw the omega she was waiting for. “Oh, Taehyung-ssi! It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. Please, come inside.”

The young omega smiled and kindly thanked her. He entered the house, looking around. “Is your son here already?” He asked, curious to get to know the little boy his mother talked lots about.

“Oh, sorry. I told him to come down but he’s just so shy. Jeonggukie, Taehyung-ssi is here!” 

Seconds after the woman’s call, a small head peeked out from a wall. Big, round eyes looked up at the omega and Taehyung had to fight the urge to coo at the cute boy.

“Hello, Jeonggukie! I’m so happy to finally meet you!” He showed him his boxy smile instead, his voice soft and sweet— it was undeniable right then that he was an omega. He used his gentle nature in his favor to help the pups relax around him. He wasn’t going to eat them! (At least, not how they’d imagine…)

It seemed to work with Jeongguk. The shy pup slowly walked to him, not hiding anymore. And he looked exactly how his mother had described him before, if not more adorable. His doe eyes sparkling with stars, his round cheeks painted with a soft blush, his hands fidgeting and biting his cherry lips, timid and nervous. “H-Hi…”

Taehyung did his best not to jump at him and squeeze his face. His voice was sweet, too, and Taehyung doubted the woman’s words from days ago.

« I’m sure my baby’s an alpha, but he’s still too shy and sensitive I’m afraid his instincts aren’t developing on time and he’ll present late. I hope you can help him connect with his inner alpha, Taehyung-ssi! »

Taehyung didn’t think little Jeonggukie was an alpha, but he’d still try. He was paid for this, after all.

The omega looked at the mother. “Do you want to stay and watch, miss?”

“Oh, no! If I stay, I’m sure Jeongguk will be too shy to say anything in front of me. I’ll leave you two alone! Just text me when you’re done.”

Taehyung smiled and nodded, thankful. He preferred privacy too. “Thank you. I’ll do my best to help.”

The mother left, not before taking his son’s face in his hands and pecking his nose. Taehyung giggled softly as Jeongguk blushed and complained, clearly embarrassed. 

The door closed. They were finally alone.

“Well, Jeonggukie,” Taehyung smiled at him, making direct eye contact the boy quickly broke by looking away, too shy. “Did your mom tell you what this is about?”

The young boy nodded. “Yeah… About, uhm, helping with my inner alpha…”

“That’s right.” The omega answered softly, releasing calming pheromones to help the boy relax. “Would you feel more comfortable if we start in your bedroom?”

The boy thought about it and then nodded. Taehyung smiled. “Can you show me where it is?”

Soon they were sitting in Jeongguk’s bed, the mattress clean and soft. Some toys and books were on his shelves and there was a desk with unfinished drawings. A common room for a 11-year-old boy.

“Your room is so tidy, Jeonggukie” Taehyung complimented him, endeared when he saw the boy blush in response. His doe eyes shined with excitement and his mouth curved in a little smile. “T-Thank you, Taehyung-ssi”