Suspense (2)

" Hello is anyone here ? " Jungkook asked.

" Looks like no one lives here but then who opened the door?" He was thinking that suddenly he hears the voice of an old woman from a closed room and as soon as he walks up at the door the lights go out.

" Now why did this lights go off. " he says a little nervously and light's up his phone's torch.

As soon as the light was on, he saw that there were two rooms in front, one door was closed and the other was slightly open.

He walked a little hesitantly into the half-open room and as soon as he entered, his eyes first went to the pictures of the wall. It seemed as if all those pictures were calling him from afar and that's why he kept coming near the pictures. And when he stood right infront of pictures, he was just stunned. His eyes were not moving away from the picture and he was so lost in that beauty. The Beauty of the boy in that picture.

That boy was looking no less than a nymph and his eyes were very intoxicating as if to be saying something that's why jungkook was not able to remove his eyes from that picture. That beautiful picture.

 That beautiful picture

Sorry friends I'm pending this story right now because i don't think people will like horror taekook stories so I'm going to write ✍️ something new