Suspense

A young man is returning home at midnight after enjoying his bachelor party when suddenly his car stops in the middle of the way.

" Shit how did this tire get punctured, I'm already getting late and now this, dad won't leave me wait let me call namjoon hyung they'll all be on the way. "

" Ahhh now why this network is not coming, I'm badly trapped."

The young man again try to call but due to bad network he failed again and again after so many tries finally his network came and he immediately called namjoon his friend.

" Hyung my car tire is punctured can you come here now? No taxi is visible far and wide and no house in sight too. " The young man nervously said.

" Don't worry just give me address I'll come ok " the other man said.

" I took that shortcut route, i thought i would reach soon, but it turned out to be opposite. " The younger one said.

" Oh god Jungkook, we all told you not to go that way, still you went what should I do with you. "

" You can scold me later now please help me hyung. Mom and dad won't leave me if i don't go home before this morning. " Jungkook said.

" Ok you wait there, I'll bring suga also." Namjoon said.

" But why, look hyung I'm already getting too late please come fast ."

" Well jk I'm not brave and stupid like you, only you have this special quality. " Namjoon sarcastically said.

____________________________________

As soon as namjoon reached halfway with yoongi, his car met with a bad accident.

" Hello hyung where are you and how long will it take you to get here ?"

" Jungkook, we have met with an accident, nothing much happened to me but namjoon is bleeding a lot i have to take him to the hospital now I'm so sorry but don't worry I'll call Jin and send him to you." Suga replied with namjoon's phone.

" Oh no please you take him to the hospital quickly, that is more important now and don't call Jin hyung I'll manage." Jungkook said nervously and cut the call.

" What's happening today, i have never had such a bad day. Tomorrow is my wedding and see where I'm stuck. But what will happen by standing here, let's see, maybe I'll find someone who can help me. " Jungkook mumbled.

After walking for sometime, he couldn't find anyone but as soon as he went ahead, he saw a small house.

" Should I go in or not, this is the only house in such a lonely place and my only last way. God please help me. " Jungkook thinks.

He knocked on the door for a long time but when he got no response he returned disappointed.

" It seems that this house is closed, anyway no one can live in this deserted place. " Jungkook was thinking then suddenly the door of that house opens and when he looks back, he doesn't see anyone at the door but still he goes inside the house thinking that maybe he'll get some help. But who knew that this decision would change his life.

If u saw any mistake please remind me or correct me my grammar is weak . And yes if you like the plot please vote me so I can continue this story .🙏