baby boy (2)

" Taehyung meet my younger brother Jungkook. " jin said.

Taehyung look at the innocent boy who is pouting like a baby his cute button nose, his bambi and puppy eyes his pouty pink small lips make him more look like a cute little baby although his height and his body muscles showing something else.

Then suddenly he remembered that jin told him earlier about his younger brother that how he is change after his mother accident, how he is lost in his own world when he remembers his lovely mother, how he becomes a baby after his mother death.

" Hyung he is exactly looking like a baby and he is very cute. " Taehyung said and grabbing jungkook's hands.

" Yes he is but taehyung i want to talk to you something personal and please don't get me wrong after this. "

" Hyung you can talk to me anything without hesitation. " Taehyung assured jin.

" Okay thanks taehyung , kookie you want to eat chocolate right ? "

Jungkook cutely nodded with pout which make taehyung aww.

" Then sit here and don't go anywhere I'll come back soon ok ." Jin said.

Jin take taehyung to his room and locked the door and then he  nervously told him everything which make taehyung shocked.

" What !! Hyung it's not right you know that and how can I ."

" Please taehyung understand the situation, you both need each other.
You want a cute baby right? but at the same time you don't want to forget bogum and i can understand i know very well how much you loved him and you are thinking that it's cheating to marry anyone and forget him who killed himself just for you. But also  you want to be a mother without cheating and adoption is also not a good and safe option. I know very well how you dreamed to be a good mother for your children. How much you love kids and if someone calls you mother, how happy you will be. You eagerly want a baby an........

" Stop please stop jin hyung ." taehyung said while crying loudly.

" I have taken great care of my little brother, never let him suffer, obeyed everything he said, but still he always remains sad. I know very well that he still remembers her very much he was just 10 when he saw our mother drain in blood if that incident had not happened, today my brother would have gone to college like boys of his age. He had dreamed of becoming a cameraman since the age of five, who knows he would have become one later but all this.......... " jin stopped and started crying.

" Please hyung don't cry wait here, I'll bring you water." Taehyung said and get up to unlock the door but stopped when jin started talking.

" Taehyung, i choose more than one caretaker for him but he was afraid of them all and that's how i dug up my last hope but whenever i saw you how you treat every children like your own, i wanted to ask you but never had the courage because you were so happy with bogum and so excited to marry him that's why i never asked because i also don't want to lose you  and our freindship. But now all these things which happened recently make me believe more that you are the perfect one for my little brother. He badly needs a good mother who take care him, cherish him, love him and babying him and i can say that only you can do this. You both need each other and i think you are made for each other "

Hope you like 2nd part and if yes please vote i need 30-40 votes to continue next part and yes in next part you can see 🌚🌚 🌝🌝 understand what I'm saying if yes then comment. Let's see who understands.