chapter 27

At minor family house.
Vegas  informed to locked up Pete that it's gonna be horrible night . To hide Macau. His dad must be furious tonight. Not only his plan failed he's also humiliated.
Pete.  Let's go . Go in with macau. Vegas hid both them in his secret library. He's gonna take all the heat from his dad. Let him beat him all he wants but Macau and Pete can't get hurt. 

Veegaaaaas. Where are you useless brat?? He's drunk
Paaa calm down .
How dare you speak against me? He slapped him hard on his face. Vegas fell down.
Pa . He kicked Vegas in stomach.
Get up you purposeless fool. I need to get out of here . You will take my blame. You leaked the information. Vegas was shocked and disgusted. He knew his dad didn't like them but to the point that he is willing to get his son killed shows he only cared about himself.
I won't take any blame. Its better if you run away .  I'll tell them you ran away . But I am not taking any blame .
Vegas stood up.  He dad came up to slap him but this time he caught his hand. The psychotic smile on his face.
It took Vegas years to realise that this man is using him but now he has to protect macaua.
Leave.
Gun huffed and launched himself. But Vegas was alert. He punched him directly on his face.
So you are with them ?? Waah ok.  We'll see how long you can protect your brother. Vegas gave a smirk and punched this man out and asked nop to take him away .
Gun screamed but the bodyguards were done with him as well. So they dragged him out.  He went back to library.

Hia. Said macau timidly.
Vegas . Its ok . Pete said . Both of them ran to hug vegas. Vegas felt home in their arms .
Hia. He wont come back right. Macau asked. He is shaking in fear. Pete had held him tight.
No he won't. He kissed Macau's hair.
It's ok kiddo. Vegas held him tight.  Macau hid his face into Pete's neck. 
Kiddo you wanna meet chay and Kim ?? We are going to main house. You wanna come ?? Pete asked ruffling his hair. 
He nodded. He smiled.
Vegas, you ok ?? In years no one has ever asked him this question. He has no clue what to respond.
Hmm. He smiled.
Go macau get ready. Said Vegas.
Pete smiled at him. Macau ran to his room. Pete chuckled at him .
He got up to accompany him. But he could leave. Vegas pulled him into a deep kiss.
Pete stood there like a rock  until he came out of his shock and returned the kiss.
The things i wanna do to you. Said Vegas in a raspy voice. .
Pete turned red but returned the teasing smile.
Maybe one day.  Pete said.
Vegas pulled him back into kiss. Pete was lost in the soft yet rough heaven. He has always felt like a freak before meeting Vegas.
Vegas slipped his hands under Pete shirt when the heard door open
Hiaaa. Shit my eyes my eyes. Macau screamed in his dramatic tone. Pete turned red and pushed Vegas away.
Vegas glared at macau but got up.
Let's go. He said.
Pete sheepishly walked behind Macau .

At main family house.
Why are you wearing that ?? Asked Porsche. Khun is wearing something more shinny then he had ever.
I was thinking maybe i should continue pretending for now. He said while adding a ring.
Maybe tone it down. Its too bold. Khun did you loose your dressing sense?? Do you want me to go get a suit from kinn 's closet?? He suggested. Maybe khun would like something normal or boring , same thing.
Ewww no. That was the quickest response in a while.
So you are enjoying this.  I knew it. Porsche squealed in happiness. Khun would be lying. He likes what he wore. Doesn't matter with or without trauma.
Shut up.  Said khun .
Got it.  Porsche hugged him.
Pete and Vegas are coming over. How are you gonna play it ? Porsche asked him
We'll play it cool. Khun has no clue how he will handle Vegas. He's filled with emotions ready to burst any second.
Pete will know immediately. Porsche suggested and sighed. He really needs Pete. Someone to take over khun so he can go check on kinn and Kim. Khun might be pretending be mighty but in reality he's filled with venom to kill gun and korn.  Porsche has to figure out why.
No he won't. Khun said while putting the expensive perfume.
Wanna bet. If I win what will I get ?? Porsche teased him.
Nothing  khun said with the same frown he has seen million times on kinn .
You are not fun . Khun would've given me a a vacation. He lightened the mood.
Not getting any.  khun still remained strict .
Yaaaaah why ?? He whined exactly like khun used to. With a long screech.
Who's gonna take me out if you leave? And who'll woo my stupid brother?? Khun said with a smirk
I will . And Porsche smirked back. 
Good. Now. Let's go to tawan.  I wanna meet him so bad.  And also wanna introduce Vegas to real him.
Porsche smiled and followed him. Meanwhile minor family arrived. Macau hugged him .
Hey kiddo. Kim and chay are upstairs. Go to them. We have some work today.  We'll come there once it's over. Macau ran off.
Pete looked at khun worried. He's looking more weird today.
Is everything ok with khun??
Hmm.  Porsche dogged the question.
But Pete was worried.
Khun took Vegas to the dungeon.
Vegas. You are here.  You are here. Look what they did to me . Save me.
But Vegas punched him in the face.  Then asked arm to tie him up. He brought his rain coat.
You really thought you can take my mom's place. Huh ??  You really thought huh. HOW DARE YOU ???? Vegas opened up his suitcase took out a drill set and drilled a nail into tawans legs. Tawan screamed. Khun pulled him away. 
Let him go Vegas.
Why were you trying to kidnap me ? asked khun.
I am sorry let me go. Please. I was just trying to help Gun.  I just wanted to bring back your memories. Let me go, Vegas you can keep your mom's ring.
Vegas immediately removed rge ring from his finger. While tawan was bleeding. He was gonna die soon .
Khun what memories is he talking about ?? Asked Vegas.
He is wants to know who kidnapped me .  Said khun as he cleaned his hands and walked outside , vegas automatically followed him.
Thank you for reading.
Is anyone here watching.
My stand In.
Please tell me i wanna curse ming so bad so bad. That son of gun . My baby joe