chapter 4

He entered kinn's office with a smirk.  Again by entering his password. Man's gonna freak out . Why does he even loves annoying him?? But to his displeasure he saw tay  and time there .
They were talking about something.
He immediately turned back to leave.
But kinn stopped him.
You . Bring some drinks  downstairs. Oh he pissed off Porsche so  bad.
I have a name. He huffed and left for the kitchen .

He was trying to prepare tea for kinn. He hates Making it.  Cocktail are his thing but it's too early for drinking. So as usual he made sure he made sweet milkshake for tay obviously his third love after Pete and kinn. And bitter tea for kinn and time. 
While he was staring at boiling water.
Salt or rat poison?? He asked tay still zoned out .
WHAT ?? Asked very surprised tay . His heart almost stopped at this conversation.
Oh come on i love that man too much but sometimes he really gets on my nerve. Let's just go with salt today . He took a huge spoon of salt and added to the tea. And then ate some sugar before taking it out. 
Obviously unable to contain his smirk.  Kinn looked at him suspiciously . He was about to leave when .
Why don't you drink what you made ??
Sure .
He took a sip and looked at kinn and said.
I could do better.  Here tell me if you like it ??
Kinn immediately took a sip and spat out everything. Porsche looked at him with proud smile.
Oh it's just a little salt.  Stop overreacting. You should be thankful it's not a rat poison.
Where on the other side tay looked at the whole scene unfolding with his strawberry milkshake and he won't lie but this one is his all time favourite. Porsche has a talent for making shakes.
Time tried to steal his shake he slapped his hand away .
Time grumbled under his breathe.
I hate tea.
You should be thankful I made you one without salt or rat poison.
He turned and glared at kinn.
Next time ask maids for food not me. I am your bodyguard not your wife

He walked away still fuming but atleast kinn drank his prank. Kinn was about to get up and shout but Porsche's glare made his sit right back into his chair .
Last time he was here. He had to keep a apple on his head while kinn fired a bullet through it . So he picked up an apple from the cart and threw it at kinn who immediately caught it .
What's with him ??asked tay
Don't know he's really weird last night he cried in my arms. Today he's an angry cat . Said kinn and started eating the apple.
I like him. Said tay.
Obviously you do.

Porsche went back to his position when Pete asked him where he was he told him honestly he went to meet kinn. Pete rolled his eyes .
You are a simp .
You will be as well don't worry wait till you find the one.
Let's go now.
Vegas and Macau entered the compound.  Vegas obviously with his signature smirk while Macau on his phone following closely behind. He looked at porche and smiled but to hype pete up . He told him it was for him.  He has to set them or no one can change Vegas.

They went in for a meeting while Porsche sneaked out to meet Macau. He hasn't met macau in years. Macau died shortly after the resistance. Macau never had a good mental health. Kid was in severe depression. He saw his brother getting beaten up everytime for him and still his brother telling him a bedtime story. He felt like a burden . When Venice came along he felt he wasn't needed and he would hurt their little family and he jumped off a building. Pete and Vegas held him when he died. Porsche has ever since regretted being so blind and never helping the kid. He saw him throwing stones in koi pond .

Hi kiddo.  You stop doing that .
Who are you say that ?? Macau hid his sadness behind his anger .
Well khun is my boss , so if his fish died he's gonna make me a fish . Macau laughed at his comment. That motivated him to make him happy.
You know i once peed in someone's pond and that guy made me mermaid. It was embarrassing. Macau started imagining a muscled mermaid and laughed.
Hey how about this you stop annoying these fish and we go inside I'll ask my friend to make you spicy noodle Macau loved spicy food where as Vegas was more of a pasta type person. He can't bear spice. Macau and pete used to bond with spicy ramen .
Macau immediately nodded and Porsche found Pete who was going with kinn to the meeting. He asked him for the favor and exchanged his place with Pete . Pete took Cau to the kitchen .
Porsche took his place .

A chance On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara