Chapter Two

Previously: Oliver nodded and walked off "You should probably contact Barry," Kara told them "This includes him and Caitlin

Previously: Oliver nodded and walked off "You should probably contact Barry," Kara told them "This includes him and Caitlin."

"Kara" Oliver whispered under his breath knowing she could hear him.

Kara just nodded and walked quickly to catch up to Oliver, he held the door to the napping area Kara walked in first and Oliver behind her shutting the door behind him.

"Explain" he told her instantly.

"What do you want me to say?" Kara asked "One minute I'm at home next minute I have five kids with Oliver Queen" she told him with a serious face.

Oliver had never seen her with a serious face unless they fighting, he's only met her once but still she's never had a serious face anytime he's seen her.

"What about...?"

"We already did DNA test" Kara cut him off, "I have the papers," she said, handing them to him.

Oliver read over the papers and let out a sigh, "So you and I have kids together?" he asked and she nodded.

"What are you Felicity going to do about it?" she looked at him.

"Oh...we broke up..." Oliver cleared his throat, "Oliver I'm sorry," she said sitting on the little bed.

"No it's fine, it's about time I move on anyways" he said, "What about you and your boyfriend?" he asked as he sat on the bed next to her.

"He...uh...died," Kara said, she hadn't thought of Mon-El at all since she met the kids.

"I'm sorry," Oliver told her.

"No it's not your fault," she told him giving him a small smile.

The two just stared into each others eyes, then there was a knock on the door "Come in," Oliver said.

"Mom, dad," a younger boys head popped through "Uncle Barry and Aunt Cait is here," he told them.

"Thanks Stephen," Kara gave the younger boy a smile as she stood up walking to the door.

****

Earth-1: Arrow Bunker

Oliver and Kara walked back into the main area to find that Barry and Caitlin had joined them, "Kara what's going on?" Barry asked her almost immediately.

"You two didn't tell him?" She looked at Nova and Henry. "We tried to, but they won't believe us" Nova told Kara.

"They said that they are our children from the future," Caitlin said "Which I'm finding hard to believe" she added.

"It's true," Oliver told them and handed them the papers that Kara gave him.

Barry read over the papers in speed as Caitlin looked over his shoulder "But, I'm with Iris" Barry said and Nova rolled her eyes while Henry let out an angry sigh.