The Fearsome Pursuer

'Ban!'

'King!'

'Sir Ban!'

'Man, Where did those two run off to now?' Diane whines tiredly as everyone continues walking, searching for the two sins.

Meliodas stops walking when he senses a powerful magical power in the distance. Elizabeth who is holding him by his shoulders frowns confused at his sudden stop. 'Is everything okay?' she asks worried.

'I don't think we're alone here.' He replies nonchalantly.

Elizabeth gasps as she looks around. 'But I don't see anyone here but us.'

'Yeah, no ghosts have appeared and try to scare us or anything.' Hawk states.

'Actually, I'd be terrified if one had.'
Elizabeth says before she and Hawk look at each other terrified.

'There's obviously no point in hanging around here.' Hawk says nervously. 'Why don't we go look for the others alright?' he suggests.

'Sounds good to me.' Elizabeth pushes Meliodas forward.

SOME TIME LATER

'There is no sign of them.' Diane says while glancing around for the tenth time in one minute. Her eyes land on the vampire who's been quiet ever since they landed here.

'Maybe they both got bored and just went back to the real world?' Hawk suggests, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. The pig pauses, his sight resting on a girl standing in front of them.

'Hello, Meliodas The Dragon Sin.' the stranger greets with a small smile making M/n groan mentally. 'How are you doing Diane the serpent sin? My name is Guila, a Holy Knight.'

'Wait, how did you get here?' Hawk asks confused and slightly scared.

'Simple, by dying.' the woman replies blankly.

Hawk blinks flabbergasted before turning to look at Meliodas. 'Did she just say she got here by dying?'

'She sure did.' Meliodas answers.

'Then that probably means this lady is bad news, isn't she?' Hawk states, slowly looking back at Guila.

'Afraid so. Really bad news.' Meliodas replies as he glares at the Holy Knight before him. Guila takes out her rapier, sending a powerful wind toward the group, making Elizabeth and Hawk fly back.

'Hawk, take Elizabeth and get as far away from here as possible.' Meliodas demands not bothering to turn away from Guila.

'Will do.' Hawk says as both of them take off. Guila is the first one to attack. She strikes at Meliodas making him crash into a crystal somewhere in the distance.

'That's disappointing.' the woman mumbles under her breath. M/n narrows his eyes at her before also trying to attack, however, he gets sent flying back just like Meliodas did.

He closes his eyes, expecting a painful impact and a loud crash but all he hears is the soft voice from his partner and warm hands on his body. 'Got ya.' Meliodas says as he lands on the ground again, Meliodas placing him down gently.

M/n gives him a grateful nod. 'Thanks, Mel.' both of them look up when a sudden shadow covers the two, Diane's screams echoing through the air as she falls. Obviously, to not get squished by Diane, Meliodas raises his arms stopping her body from coming any further down.

'Captain?' Diane questions.

Meliodas huffs. 'You're heavy.'

Diane pouts angrily. 'That's so mean! No wonder our relationship has problems!' she cries out.