A Little Girl's Dream

Elizabeth puts a wet cloth on Hawk's burn wound which makes the pig sigh in satisfaction. All of them were back at the Boar Hat after Diane literally threw Gilthunder back to Liones. Meliodas was with Diane outside and M/n and Elizabeth were inside.

'Ahh, that hits the spot! So good!' Hawk practically moans making M/n chuckle. He was sitting on top of a table while Hawk and Elizabeth were on the ground. 'That Holy Knight bastard! Next time I see him I'll make him pay for this!'

M/n tilts his head to the side when he sees the sad look on Elizabeth's face, and he sighs. 'Hey, what's on your mind, Elizabeth?' he asks making the girl jump in place.

'Oh, yeah. So, is it true you actually know that guy?' Hawk asks her to which she nods.

'Gilthunder was assigned to guard my older sister, Margaret. But he felt like a big brother to me. His father was the Grand Master, and even after he'd passed away, Gilthunder continued serving us.' Elizabeth explains with a sad look in her eyes as she looks down at her lap. 'So why...'

'Must've been hard for you, being treated like nothing by someone you consider family.' M/n says to her which makes Elizabeth glance at him. He smiles at her. 'But I'm sure there is a reason for everything, okay? Don't think too much about it.'

Elizabeth nods before standing up. 'I'm worried about sir Meliodas.' the girl states with a frown making M/n cross his arms with a hum. 'He's hurt.'

'Why don't you go check on him?' M/n proposes with a shrug. Elizabeth furrows her eyebrows at the ground before shyly gazing up at M/n again. 'But I think he'll like it better if you do... You two are together aren't you?' the girl asks as her cheeks begin to burn.

M/n leans back and sighs deeply. 'Me and Meliodas...we're complicated. Go check on him will you?'

Elizabeth and Hawk share confused looks with each other before the girl nods and both she and Hawk walk out the door. M/n then grins mischievously as he stands up and hurries to grab something to drink. He walks around the counter before grabbing a bottle of Vanya Ale.

Meliodas wasn't there to stop him now.

'I see it. Put that down.' M/n was so excited that he didn't hear the door open. He looks over to the door where an unamused Meliodas stands. 

M/n puts the bottle down and frowns. 'Why do you always spoil the fun?' he asks with a huff before jumping over the counter to approach the male. Meliodas tries to shrug which makes him wince a little. 'I saw that.' M/n mimics when standing in front of him.

Meliodas fell forward on his chest, making M/n wrap his arms around the blonde's waist to make sure he didn't fall. 'Does it hurt a lot?' he asks while running a hand through his partner's blond locks.

Meliodas shakes his head. 'Only a little.' his voice was muffled by M/n's clothes but M/n could hear him perfectly fine.

'Liar.'

Meliodas pushes himself out of M/n's hold and gives him a wide smile. 'Just like I told Elizabeth, I'll be fine M/n.' he states while walking to the stairs. M/n squints his eyes at him. 'I just need some sleep, goodnight!'

And just like that he was gone. He hears their bedroom door close before he hears a door open. Elizabeth walks into the tavern with a worried look.

The girl looks at him nervously. 'I'm gonna check on Sir Meliodas...'

M/n sighs before nodding. 'You do that, I'll be outside.'

M/n wasn't surprised when their next move was to find a doctor. Meliodas may fool many but not him. After a lot of trouble, mainly because of Diane, M/n and Elizabeth were able to find a doctor in Dalmally.