The Sword Of The Holy Knight

His pale cheeks begins to gain color as soon as the beautiful girl comes downstairs with the Boar Hat's uniform. While Meliodas simply stares with a blank look, M/n is pretty ready to pass out.

Elizabeth shyly looks down to the side as she starts playing with her beautiful long hair. 'So, what's this new outfit for?' She mutters lowly, slightly embarrassed, and with a small smile.

Meliodas shakes his head and gives her a grin and a thumbs up. 'It's the tavern uniform!' he states weirdly happy.

Hawk deadpans. 'Way to put your pervy thoughts on display there, dude'

Meliodas ignores him while circling Elizabeth's body slowly. The girl's eyes watch his every movement before they land on M/n. 'While I'm waiting on tables, you want me to keep track of rumors and collect information about the possible whereabouts of the Seven Deadly Sins, right?' She asks before she lets out a loud shriek when Meliodas lifts her skirt.

M/n smiles hesitantly with a nod. 'That's right..-' he says as he appears behind the blond taking his hands off the girl. 'Little self-control Meliodas?'

The blond smirks and lets out a chuckle. 'Oh, don't worry, handsome. I just needed to conduct a size check. Something I'm sure you would like to do too...' he gives M/n a wink, making the other roll his eyes.

'Haha,' the taller lets out a sarcastic chuckle and reaches out to flicker the blond's forehead. 'Why don't you shut up, blondie?'

Meliodas smirks wider his hand grabbing hold of M/n's wrist. 'Why don't you make me, hm?' He whispers.

'Excuse me...' Elizabeth's squeaky voice interrupts both of them and they turn to look at her confused. 'There's something I've been wanting to ask the two of you.' she says nervously while clenching her hands into fists. Meliodas crosses his arms while M/n nods her way. 'The Seven Deadly Sins... Are you really that wicked? Are you all terrible criminals like the rest of the world says?'

She puts her hands by her chest. 'And If you are, what awful crimes have you two committed?' M/n sighs at how nervous the girl looked, he only hopes Meliodas will give her a solid (normal) answer.

Meliodas turns away from her, quickly grinning M/n's way. 'My crime, huh? Well...-'

He gets interrupted. 'Seems to me, they just don't understand what kind of person you are.' Elizabeth says as she takes a step closer to them. 'After all, you made the effort to save me even though you had no idea who I was!'

'The truth is-' Meliodas puts his hands on his hips, putting on a serious-looking face. '-ten years ago, I traveled through Liones, stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on.'

Elizabeth's face contorts into one of disbelief. 'You've gotta be kidding!'

'That's right...' M/n kicks his leg and Meliodas sticks out his tongue at him before turning back to the shocked girl. 'M/n would've killed me if I did, wouldn't yah?'

The other scoffs but nods anyway. 'Yeah, I would've' he says and decides to join Meliodas's little fun. 'Well, my crime was that I slept with hot and sexy girls all over Britannia to have a little snack. If you know what I mean. It was so delicious, I couldn't get over their taste.'

Elizabeth practically faints in place while Meliodas crosses his arms unimpressed.  'Yeah, right' he huffs and M/n grins from his reaction.

Elizabeth puts her hand before her mouth, fearfully. 'It's just a joke right?!'

'It is.'

Elizabeth stomps with her foot on the ground, frustrated. 'Stop messing around! Or it's the truth, you committed a crime so terrible you can't put it into words?'