The Sin Sleeping In The Forest

Trees, trees, and more trees were all he could see besides the yellow from Meliodas's hair and the pink from Hawk's body and Elizabeth's clothes. But M/n wasn't complaining, not a single ray of sunlight passed through the fog. The darkness made him feel strong.

'Hey, Meliodas, are you sure about this..?' Hawk's voice breaks through the silence, he sounded scared as he walked ahead of the group, Elizabeth right behind him and M/n with Meliodas after her. 'We've been out here three hours now. There's no sign of any animals, much less humans either...'

M/n shrugs. 'I don't mind.' he says with a satisfied smile. 'This place is awesome, it feels like home.' M/n ignores the looks the others threw his way and continues to savor the feeling.

'You're right Hawk.' Elizabeth stops walking and glances at Meliodas unsure. 'Sir Meliodas, do you really think we'll be able to find one of the Seven Deadly Sins here?'

Meliodas continues walking until he and M/n reach Elizabeth. 'Probably.'

Hawk jumps in place, letting out an angry scream. 'You mean, we came here without any solid evidence?!' the pig starts to look around uneasily. 'I heard there's a terrifying monster who lurks around here watching and waiting--' As Hawk was about to turn around Elizabeth let out a loud shriek. 'What is it?!' Hawk shrieks, his gaze wandering over to her.

'I-' the girl starts tearfully, and M/n sighs deeply. 'I can feel something grabbing me from behind!'

'Hey, relax.' Meliodas speaks with his hands under her skirt, touching her butt. 'Just me'

Elizabeth sighs relieved and relaxes. 'Oh, good. What a relief'

'He's such a creeper!' Hawk shouts annoyed.

Meliodas's hands leave the girl's body. 'Well putting that aside for just a minute.'

'Good I thought you'd never stop.' Hawk complains as the blonde continues walking.

Ignoring the pig Meliodas says. 'I might have a little evidence. Traveling through the forest of white dreams on horseback is more difficult than you think. It's so hard to get your bearings that experienced travelers go around it.' he explains.

'Meaning perfect place to hide' M/n butts in and Elizabeth nods happily until she doesn't. M/n hears her gasp and quickly turns to look at her with raised eyebrows. The girl shakes her head with a hesitant smile.

'Are you okay?' Hawk asks when noticing it too.

Elizabeth has her hands on her behind for some reason and nods again. 'Sure, Just fine!'

Meliodas and Hawk start moving again making the other two do the same. 'Did you do something?' M/n questions and he felt Meliodas glance at him for a quick second.

'Nope.'

Hawk who was way ahead of them, stops and turns back. 'Now, come on slow pokes. Pick up the pace, would you?' he shouts rudely. 

Elizabeth squirms trying to walk carefully. 'Coming!'

Meliodas smiles innocently which made M/n even more suspicious of him. 'Hey, hold your bacon. Not a lot of fun traveling with a nervous piggy.' Meliodas jokes.

M/n's eyes widen, his steps coming to a stop. 'Woah.' Meliodas mumbles from his side, looking at the ten Hawks in front of them.

'What do you mean a nervous piggy?!' they shout in union before looking at each other confused. 'Huh? It's a herd. They're all me!' the one in the middle shouts with a squeak. 'Yeah, I know' another one says as they all start talking through each other.

'Scary.' M/n says blankly.

'This is the monster of the forest?' Elizabeth asks confused and yet amused.