Recall

Five month had passed of their meeting at the coffee shop. They both got busy at their respective work life but the trust and bond they made at that day is still fresh for them. It's look like they just met yesterday. At that day Tamasha felt that finally she got someone whom she can trust and she is right about her. Anindita never tried to broke her trust by revealing the confidential topic about Tamasha. In this was they become more respectful about each other. May be there is still professionalism present between them but somehow a friendship is also building up with pillar of trust. They never met personally after that day but still they are in contact with each-other. After a long gap finally they are going to meet each-other again today.

Today is the day when annual programme of NGO will be held. Whole area of NGO is decorated with flowers, one-side of the courtyard is occupied of various painting and artistic sculptures to exibhit and another side is occupied with a large stage where programme will be held probably. Everyone is ready to start the programme. Tamasha came early to check the arrangements. She is little bit nervous today as it's the first time her NGO's programme will be shown at live broadcast channel. It was Anindita's idea as it will also help to attract people to show their keen interest on her NGO. Now when Tamasha is satisfied with arrangements, she is eagerly waiting for Anindita. Tamasha also invited Some of her special guest, they are also came in time but only one person that is Anindita who is not present till now. Everyone suggesting Tamasha to start the programme but the fact is she don't want start the programme until Anindita arrived. Anindita is very punctual about time but due to some unknown reason she is not able to present at the venue in time. Tamasha is also bother about it as she knows Anindita, specially how much punctual and profession she is about her work.

Waiting for around fifteen minutes more, Tamasha got some relief when Anindita's face showed up

Waiting for around fifteen minutes more, Tamasha got some relief when Anindita's face showed up. As soon as Anindita get down from her car, Tamasha approached her.

"Where have you been? I was waiting for you."

"I'm sorry for joining late. Something urgent came up but did I miss something important?" Anidita said in apologizing tone.

"No.... You came at the right time, programme is about to start." Tamasha said and after that they both tuned to go towards the stage but Tamasha again turned to Anindita to asked something to her before going to the stage.

"One minute, where is your assistant reporter? He was suppose to come with you, right?

"Yee..ah....yeah, He will also join us after some time. You go and start the programme with your deliberate speech."

Everyone started clapping as soon as Tamasha finished her speech

Everyone started clapping as soon as Tamasha finished her speech. Her speech was so deliberate and thoughtful, which showing her love and compassionate for her NGO's peoples. First she briefly explain about the motive to held such a programme. Then she explain how much hard work her people did to make this programme as much as successful. After giving the long speech Tamasha unveil the cover of masterpiece artwork of the exhibition to start the exhibition ceremony along with the programme. Everyone got busy at their respective interested field. Some people checking out the painting, some people enjoying the dancing and singing which is performing at the stage as a part of the programme. Anindita is also busy to taking photographs of the whole programme and collecting information about everything which will be helpful to write a eye-catching article. Tamasha also helping Anindita to give her detail information as much as possible.

In this busy environment a old man around his seventies, join the exhibition ceremony along with the assistant reporter Shakya Das which is obviously unnoticed by everyone except two person Anindita and Tamasha. Tamasha recognized Shakya but not able to recognized the old person standing with him. As soon as they arrived Anindita approached Shakya.

"We both were about to go to your house to take uncle with us but you send me hurriedly to attend the programme as much early as possible and said that you'll take him with you. Then what took you so long to come here this much late?" Anindita scold Shakya in a whispering tone to coming this much late.

"Don't say we were about to come in my car but it broke down in the middle of the road. So, we have to come after taking a cab." Shakya replied also with a whispering voice.

"Ok, let's introduced each other." Anindita said to introduced the old person with Tamasha but she again about to said something but that old person cuts her word and introduced himself with a smiling face.

"Hello my child, may be you forgot my face but I'm sure you'll recognized me by my name. I am Dhananjay Das."

As soon as Tamasha heard the name she became emotional. She never imagine that she will get a chance to meet the person again who's one letter changed her life. Without wasting time Tamasha greeted him with joy and said, "Thank you so much uncle for coming here and remembering me. I am very happy to see you here in my NGO."

"I heard a lot about you from Shakya. By the way do you recognised the boy whom life you saved?" Mr. Dhananjay asked.

Tamasha looked at Shakya with amazed face that how much that little boy grow up.

"You? but how do you know that I saved your life?" Tamasha asked Shakya.

"It's all possible because of Anindita, I used to tell her about my childhood incident and also tell her about my wailing to meet that lady who saved my life to thank her but when you shared her about your childhood with Anindita, she told me about you and then we made a plan to meet with you along with my father." Shakya explain her all the things clearly.

Tamasha is feeling nostalgia. After becoming a executive director there is only one person whom she called her family is his uncle but after reuniting with the person whom she cherished for her whole life she is feeling overwhelmed. It feels like she finally got everything in her life after a long and tough journey. Not only she got two friendly person behind her but also she got another guardian to place his hand above her head.

This was the journey of a Ill-omened girl who finally become the saviour of mankind.

Author Note:

This was a short story series. I hope you all enjoyed the story. If you really enjoyed it then please vote for me. You support will help me to grow and to write again with new story plot. At last I want to say that don't loose your hope. Everyone has to face difficulties to grow but at the end those will surely win who don't loose their hope.

Have a good day. Enjoy....