Letter

Then I kept the photo frame on the table and opened the letter with so much curiosity

Then I kept the photo frame on the table and opened the letter with so much curiosity. First I thought may be It's a general thank you letter for saving his son's life and I was right about it. I was feeling excited to read it as it was the first time someone praising me. So, without wasting time I started reading the letter. The letter was like -

'Hello Dear,

I am not good at writing letters. I don't know how to start so, it's better to start about introducing myself. My name is Dhananjay Das. I know that you don't recognised me that day because we never met before but I guess after knowing my name you must be well aware now that who I am. I am not writing these letter to show you my well status or well reputation. May be I'm a well known person in this area, may be everyone admire me as a philanthropist but there is someone who has more reputation than me in my eyes or I can say that I have seen a true philanthropist soul in her. Do you want to know that who is the person? That person is you. I am not saying it just because you save my son's life. Yes of course my son is very precious for me, he is a blessing of my life and I am very thankful for it that you saved his life. I am also thankful for that you dared to take such step to save my son. A school girl like your age will never even imagine to take such step without thinking about anything. I am sure that if there was another girl like your age rather than you never take such a step without thinking twice. I really don't know what would happen with my son if you were not there at the right time as we all well aware that pond is very deep and huge. That day I was not in a stable condition to express my gratitude to you. After that day when I thought to say thank you, I asked my manager about you who was also present at that day with me. But then he said something about you which broke my heart. Yes, you're thinking right my child. I am talking about the rumours which spread about you. I don't know who spread this kind of things about you and why are people believing on that? But you are not the right soul to face such torture. I can't reduce your suffering but I can assure you that whenever you need me in your life I'll help you. May be my words is help you to lessen your pain right now, if it is then please take it as my another gratitude. My child, mark my words one day you'll become successful and became a true philanthropist, with whom people can rely on. I hope my gift give you the strength to fight with your sufferings and help you to keep motivated through out your journey. Lastly I want to say you that I don't know about the people but for me this ill-omened girl of society is the saviour of child's life and will be the saviour of mankind in future. May god bless you, daughter. Congratulations in advance for being an true philanthropist.'

After reading the letter my eyes become teary. For the first time after being an ominous girl someone said warming words towards me. He doesn't treat me by believing people's words but believe in the person reside me. That letter gave me strength, gave me hope to do something extraordinary, help me to become a person whom today's society seeing. There are lot's of up and downs I faced in my life but in every situation whenever I felt down the last two lines of the letter kept my hope alive. The last two line of the letter is still roaming in my ear.

this ill-omened girl of society is the saviour of child's life and will be the saviour of mankind in future. May god bless you, daughter. Congratulations in advance for being an true philanthropist."

After telling her childhood story Tamasha took a deep sigh and looked at Anindita to know her response

After telling her childhood story Tamasha took a deep sigh and looked at Anindita to know her response. But Anindita is so shocked that she couldn't able to utter a single word. She can not digest the fact that a person who faced lots of bad mouthing and humiliation from the society, is doing good work for the society, trying to provide people a good life by being a social activist. Any other person who faced this much become a cruel person rather than being an soft soul whom people can easily attack. No matter what that's why Tamasha is different from others. After giving herself some time to digest everything, Anindita finally said, "How Ms. Dutta? How can you be like this?"

"It's not tough to be good and as I said I got some good person behind to support me." Tamasha said with plastering a gentle smile on her face.

"I must say Ms. Dutta, you have a pure soul. I am glad that I got the chance to work with you and to know you personally."

"My pleasure. But please don't share it with other or write anything on that. I don't want that people look at me with sympathy. I don't like it."

"Don't worry about that Ms. Dutta. I'll keep it to me." Anindita said by assuring Tamasha.

"Thank you."

"By the way do you still have that letter?"

"Yes, I have it and photo frame too. May be you didn't noticed the frame hanging at my office wall."

"No.....I noticed it but I didn't know that it had such a great importance on your life."

They were busy talking with each other when Tamasha's phone beeped, showing the notification of her important meeting. So, she excused herself to leave and said to Anindita, "I have to go now. I have an important meeting and I'll send the invitation of our NGO's annual programme."

"Yeah sure. If you don't mind can I get your permission to take my assistant reporter with me too in the programme."

"Yeah.... yeah sure. you don't need to ask for it. If you want you can also invite your friends to increase the adornment of the programme." Tamasha said with a sober smile.

Then they both left from there after saying each-other a bid good bye.