𝟏𝟏 | all the campers kneel

in the previous chapter:

"come on! meara!" i hear percy's voice as he grabs me by my arm and gasps lightly while seeing the boy laying on the ground.

"ouch percy, let me go" i say automatically as the thunderbolts dig into my skin once again with his touch, but he doesn't seem to care.

even though i know that he can feel it too.

"wait, my sword!" i grab it guickly from the ground on the way.

"you did all this without a sword?" he almost yells out, while we're running away "gosh what happened to you face?" he asks while seeing the blood on my cheek.

"it's my only cut, don't worry about it" i whisper while running as fast as i can.

"yeah, wish i could say the same" he looks at me but trips which makes us roll all the way down on the beach since he was still holding onto hand.

"go after them!" i hear someone from the group yell out.

the 11th chapter:

  ҉    ҉  

"dude, you can't be clumsier" i shake my head while laying a hand on my forehead "first, you trip in the fight, and now you make us fall from a whole hill" i look at my knees only to see that they're bruised.

"you saw that?" he asked almost with embarrassment "also, uhm, now it isn't your only cut" he smiles cheekily, referring to the scratch on my face.

"i hope that you get shit on by a pigeon" i smile cheekily back at him.

"come on now, that's just cruel" he chuckles lightly, that's the first time that i notice how many scratches he has, and not only that, bruises too.

but he also surprised me with how good he actually is, if he didn't look at me back then, he could've handled two experienced guys in a fight easily.

"i see them!" i hear one of the red group members yelling out.

"okay, get it together man" i nod at him before getting up and tightening the grasp around my sword.

"you can't keep running" clarisse smiles while sneaking closer like a fox.

she's limping slightly, thanks to the cut that i made on her leg. but it's barely noticeable.

"but clarisse, we're right here" i smile back at her.

she frowns and attempts a cut at me, she misses. the long spear lanced in above my sword.

i land a quick thrust on her stomach.

the two guys decide to leave percy and take me down instead, which makes him rush in to slow them down.

i notice the chaos around which causes me to elbow her to check out the situation but instead it looks like she's just been striked by electricity.

i've seen this before.

she loosens the grip on her sword causing it to get caught in percy's shield, which makes us all trip and fall into the sand.