Colos

"The hallway they are walking through with their group is very long. The hallway must lie beneath almost the entire village. Why would the innkeeper have walked here, why does this hallway even exist? Whatever happens, he will survive. After all, he is a giant, who would even dare to attack him?

After ten minutes of walking, the hallway changes. The hallway ends in a fork. In front of them are three doors: one leads to the left, another to the right, and the middle one goes straight ahead. Which should they take?

"What do we do now? Bjorn, you were following the innkeeper, do you have any idea which way he might have gone?"

"No Senjin, I saw him for the first time yesterday. I want to find out why I was attacked in his inn and why he walked here. I wouldn't know which direction to go now." What does it matter which hallway they explore? They can always return and explore the other halls. This group can handle any danger.

"Oh Colos, do you hear me?" Out of nowhere, Colos hears a voice in his head. He doesn't recognize the voice, and he is perplexed by what just happened.

"You don't have to answer, the rest don't need to know I'm speaking to you. I am a friend of yours, Colos, I could help you..." Who is this? Is he really hearing this? He didn't drink that much yesterday, did he, to start hearing voices in his head?

"No, Colos, you didn't drink too much, and yes, I can hear your thoughts. Just trust me now, take the left door."

"Who are you, why do you want to help me?"

"Patience, Colos, I am your friend. I will tell you more about myself once you have gone through the left door."

"I suggest we go left."

"Why Colos? Have you seen that innkeeper before, do you know where he went?"

"Of course not Emelina, I just don't want to wait needlessly here, and if we want to try another door, we can just go back." No one tries to convince him to choose a different door. He probably said what everyone was thinking but no one dared to say out loud. Should he tell them about the voice in his head? Maybe not, they already see him as the foolish one in the group. They wouldn't believe him anyway, so he wisely keeps his mouth shut. They go through the door one by one, but when he walks through the door last, he hears a loud bang behind him. When he turns around, he sees that the door behind him is closed. He goes back and tries to open the door, but he can't open it with all his strength.

"Where have we ended up now? Why does that door just close?"

"Calm down Shogo, it's pointless to stress about this. We're here to help these three adventurers. The person who locked this door won't be able to hide forever. Senjin and the da Silva household will find him." Can't this adonis just be quiet and keep following the hallway? He's not even part of the da Silva household's entourage. It's no wonder there's only one knight left who follows this adonis if he keeps talking like this all the time.

"We are not alone in this hallway, do you also hear that sound further down? It sounds like something buzzing. Could there be insects here?"

"There's only one way to find out, Emelina." With these words, Bjorn takes the lead. He walks forward and starts walking briskly. However, he stops this pace when he sees what's making the buzzing sound. In front of him are two circular wind blades. Each blade has eight protruding, razor-sharp points. They spin at a tremendous speed. It's impossible to walk past them because they take up the entire width of the hallway.

"What do we do now? We can't go back because the door is closed, but we also can't go forward because then we will be skinned by these wind blades."

"I will show you how we handle this as a group, Senjin, Colos, come help me." There's only one thing Bjorn can mean by that, they need his brute strength. Colos walks forward and examines the two spinning wind blades with Bjorn. Then they look at each other and smile. Bjorn takes his barbarian battle axe in his hand and he takes his devil's mace. They both stand in front of one of the blades. Then they start hitting the blades with all their strength. At first, nothing happens, but after a while, the blades start spinning slower and slower. Some points fly off and some land on Bjorn and Colos, but it doesn't affect them much.