Shattered mask and revealed pasts

TW: Mention of a suicide

Furinas POV

My blue eyes met hers as I froze after Agathe revealed my biggest secret.

Judging by mine and Arlecchinos reaction she realised that I had kept it as a secret and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't know you kept it a secret!" 

She started to apologize, but I just left, her words ringing in my ears.

"F-Furina, wait!" I heard Arlecchino shout, but I ignored her completely. She was the last person I wanted to see and talk to.

She was going to tell everyone... people will find out and It'll be over for me.

Everyone will hate me and call me a liar. I wont be able to show my face ever again.

It's over.

My breathing became heavier as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I reached our dorm and locked myself in the bathroom, trying to keep my composture and return back to my 'faked personality' like I usually do, but I was fully unable to this time. 

This wasn't the Furina I know. Since when does Furina cry? The Furina I know is popular, cheerfull, funny and she definetly doesn't cry.

I looked at myself in the mirror...

I've never looked this horrible.

My make-up had been smudged and the tears had washed off the mascara, making it run all over my cheeks.

I looked sick, almost like a complete different person.

As the tears wouldn't stop, I leaned against the wall and my legs began to give way, slowly making me slide to the floor. 

As I sat on the cold tile floor, I tried not to panic or overthink, but all the thoughts and emotions I had been repressing for so long just bubbled up and poured out.

I started to hyperventilate and my sight was getting blurry.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Furina, relax! I know you can do it! Don't be such a drama queen," I tried to calm myself down, but at the thought of overreacting and not being able to control myself, more tears started to fall. 

Arlecchino had surely followed me back here. 

She was going to tell everyone...

I heard out dorm room open and I inmidiately knew it was Arlecchino.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Looking at myself in the mirror again, seeing myself in this state... It was hilarious.

Why the hell was I, Furina, the most popular girl in school, who's perfect looking like this?