The new roommate

A/N: Hii! Thank you so much for starting to read this story!!

This is an Arlecchino x Furina, Highschool AU story with a little bit of angst.

Furina and Neuvillette are siblings (Neuvillette being 8 years older than her) and Arlecchino and Clervie were both adopted into the same family, making them non-biological siblings.

This story will contain spoilers of the Fontain Archon quest and Arlecchinos story quest adapted to this modern Au.

Enjoy!!

Furinas POV

"Yeah, yeah, Neuvi...Everything is going fine! I got an B+ on my last test, don't worry"

That was a lie.

I didn't get good grades, unlike him.

I honestly don't remember when I started lying to my brother aswell as other people but now that I did I couldn't stop.

I am the most popular girl in school and I archieved that purely on one lie:

My parents were sucessful lawyers of Fontaine, a high-valued job there. Just by telling that and by keeping this 'rich-girl' act I managed to fool everyone and now I regretted it.

 But at this point it was too late to tell the truth.

I'd just keep pretending until the very end.

"Okay... mhm...I will...byee"

I hung up and groaned into my pillow. I wished I could just stay in my dorm and never leave. Just escape from all my problems and be that carefree little girl again, even though, come to think of it, life wasn't that great back then either...

Buzz buzz

My phone brought me back to reality and I picked it up to see who just wrote me.

Fontaine's queens👑

Navia🕶️

Hey girl, has your new roommate already arrived?

Right. Ever since my old dormmate had left I was expected to get a new one. And she was coming today.

To be honest I really didn't want to deal with her, but by just putting on my usual façade everything should go just fine, right?

Right.

Fontaines Queens👑

You

No, not yet... but she should be here anytime soon! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

I replied, not even the slightest bit entuthiastic, as the text might come across.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that Navia is the person I am closest with and that she is really popular aswell. She's the head girl, which already made her pretty popular, but to top it all off there are rumors going around that she is dating Clorinde, president of the student council.