𝑿𝑿.

"𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆?"

"You are so lazy." Nova remarked when disheveled Loki sluggishly walked into kitchen.

"I am not lazy, I am just on energy-saving mode!" Loki protested.

"Have you slept?" Nova asked.

"I haven't slept in so long that, I'm starting to hallucinate that my pillow is inviting me out for a coffee just to catch up." Loki replied.

"Nova, we have to go." Their conversation got interrupted with Dora barging in worriedly.

"Where? Why? What is going on?" Nova felt concerned due to Dora's expression.

"Father, he is so ill. Some people say that he may even die." Dora answered. "So, we need to go Asgard right if you want to see your father before he dies."

"I don't." Nova said coldly.

"What?" Dora said.

"I said that I don't want to see him, I don't care if he dies or not." Nova explained.

"He is your father!" Dora stated and regretted it after a second seeing her gaze.

"He is not my father! He is just a traitor for me. He would do anything just for his benefits! You may not be bale to see this but I do. He is and will be the worst person person I have ever seen." Nova said angrily.

"What about mother? Don't you care about her too?" Dora asked. "Don't you want to see her? Won't she need your support?"

"She is right." Loki, who was now wide-awake pointed out.

"Okay, I will go, just for mother." Nova said after thinking for a while.

"Is it possible for us to go too?" Thor who had entered without being seen asked.

"Of course." Dora said. "Friday, inform the Avengers of our departure."

They stood in a circle waiting for Dora to call Heimdall. Too many years had passed from the last time the other three had travelled through Bifrost so, it was a strange for them to live this again. Nova even doubted if she could travel since she was banished, but Dora's presence made the travel possible.

Thus, the same tingling feeling and colours surrounded them. In some minutes, they found themselves in Asgard. Thor burst into tears which he barely tried to hide, while  both Loki and Nova were stunned at the forgotten view. A different feeling was pressing Nova's heart too; fear. She was remembering bad memories every second.

Once, they arrived to the palace, a guard walked towards them. 

"Queen requires princess's presence." He said.