𝑿𝑽𝑰.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝑰 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝑰 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌."

Nova suddenly, woke up in her bed. For a moment she didn't remember how she had ended up here and when she did, she huffed. She had to make explanations and appear even colder than normal to fix this mess. This was a part of the illusion; to not to appear weak and be yourself.

While she considered her options, she heard voices beside her door. She heard that Dora was talking to someone in panic. It was even like she was crying.

Nova jumped to her feet and opened the door to reveal Loki and Dora hugging. Nova froze on her spot by the view. She would except to see anything but never this. And once she got her ability of thinking back, she decided to close the door and pretend like nothing had happened.

However, Dora saw her at the moment she decided this. Dora quickly pulled away.

"Nova? You- You are here?" She said. Her eyes were puffy and red since she had been crying.

Loki turned on his heels and faced with her too.

"No, I am not here, actually this is a projection from Mars. I moved there recently. " She said with a room of her eyes "I am sorry if I interrupted anything. I-i just heard voices, decided to see what is going on. Now I will get back to my room, forget the thing I saw and we will continue our lives peacefully. But, the only thing I want from you is that please don't do... this kind of things around my room as I want to throw up right now."

Loki opened his mouth to say something, but before he could make any sound Nova shut the door to their faces.

"Damn." Loki spoke.

Some minutes ago.

Loki was walking towards Nova's door peacefully. He had thought for a while about the events of yesterday and had decided that there was nothing more than friendship going on between him and Nova. So, he saw nothing wrong about visiting his friend who had been unwell the day before.

When he reached to the door he saw Dora pacing the hall.

"Dora?" He called.

Dora startled since she was in deep thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked.

"I want to see how she is. But, I don't think she would be happy to see me." Dora replied.

"Do you truly care of her?" Loki asked.

"Of course I do. She is my sister even though she tells otherwise. We had spend so much time together. And now I-i-" Tears began falling down her cheek and she suddenly embraced Loki.