𝑽𝑰𝑰.

"𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇

"𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇."

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Loki asked.

"Is there a reason for it to not to?" Dora replied with a question.

They were arriving to the Niflheim's spacecraft that was called 'SN-31060'. The spacecraft was huge, so that Loki guessed that the woman named Nova wasn't the only inhabitant of it.

"Then, I am putting the illusions on." Loki informed.

With a wave of green magic, both of them was completely different people in guard outfits.

"It has been a while from the last time I saw magic." Dora said.

There was a sadness in her eyes which Loki couldn't understand, but decided against the idea of reading her mind.

The gate of 'NS-31060' started opening as their spacecraft approached it. Their spacecraft entered a large plane that was full of different little and big spacecrafts. The place was secured with several guards. One of them told them to get out of the spacecraft and show identification. Loki created two identification cards with his magic so that they were allowed to go. They were both tensed due to the hundreds of guards around.

"What has she done to be kept here?" Loki asked.

"I can't tell." Dora shortly answered.

"Why?" Loki tried his chance.

"If I do, I will have to kill you." Dora said.

Loki decided to shut up for his own sake. He knew that some Gods wouldn't hesitate to kill if a big secret is the point.

They continued walking hurriedly. Heimdall had informed them that the cell that Nova was living in was in a long distance. To be certain, her cell was the last one- 500678th cell which was named ZN-78. So, they went throughout the identical dark corridors and staircases for a long time.

Both of them was tired of their trip when they saw the number ZN-78 on one of the doors.

"Look, you need to be careful." Dora warned him before getting in.

Loki rolled his eyes and let the illusion fall before both of them got in.

The room was completely dark; the walls, the floor: everything. The only light source was one circular, little window on the wall. The space could be seen from it

But, their attention wasn't on the room. They were looking attentively at the dark clothed woman who was sitting on the floor, her back facing them. Both of started walking towards her slowly and quietly as Dora had insisted on handcuff her

They were ready to protect themselves if she decided to attack. They were already reaching her when she suddenly turned and faced them.

"How nice, I have guests!" Nova stood up and said with a maniacal smile.

Loki conjured illusions that swirled around him like malevolent shadows. Nova's response was a silent rush of energy as she charged forward, her movements fluid and precise. With a flick of her wrist, she shattered Loki's illusions, dispelling them with a wave of her hand.

Dora wasted no time, swinging Mjolnir with thunderous force. But Nova was ready, her reflexes honed to perfection. She danced between the strikes, her speed surpassing even the lightning crackling around Dora's hammer.

With a burst of energy, Nova unleashed a torrent of her silver and black magical power, forcing Loki and Dora onto the defensive. They exchanged glances, momentarily taken aback by Nova's display of power.

But Nova didn't relent. She pressed the attack, her every movement a testament to her strength and skill. Bolts of magic streaked from her fingertips, converging on her adversaries with pinpoint accuracy.

Loki sneered, conjuring blasts of dark magic to counter Nova's assault. His magic made Nova's concentration break and she flew across the room, hitting onto the wall. This caused her to be more angry and she summoned all of her power once she flipped her hair and stood up..

Dora, sensing an opportunity, charged forward once more. But Nova met her head-on. With each strike, Nova pushed herself further, drawing upon the depths of her power.

As the battle raged on, Nova felt a surge of energy coursing through her veins. She channeled it into a devastating blow, sending Loki reeling with a blast of pure light.

With Loki momentarily incapacitated, Nova turned her attention to Dora. Their eyes met in a silent exchange of defiance, each refusing to back down.

Nova used her power to reach to Dora's mind, However she saw something that stopped her. At the same time, Loki was standing up to attack her again.

"Enough!" She yelled and conjured an illusion.

All of them were in a completely white. Dora and Loki found themselves suddenly seated at chairs. There was a table in front of them as well. And when they looked around the room in confusion, they saw Nova standing at the opposite side of the table.

"I see you have decided to honour me with your arrival after all those years, dear sister." Nova said with her silver glare.

"Sister!?" Loki exclaimed.

"Adopted." Nova said, now glaring at Loki.

"You are Laufeysdottir?!" Loki asked.

"Yes, I am." Nova said confidently.

"You are me?!" Loki exclaimed

"I beg your pardon?!" Nova spoke in confusion.

But, she got no response as Loki was in shock.

"The problem is that, he and some other people appeared in Asgard. Heimdall says that they are from another dimension. And I guess that he is God of Mischief in their dimension while you are the Goddess of Mischief in our dimension. Technically, you are same people." Dora explained.

"This is a nonsense." Nova said.

"I am not a nonsense." Loki protested. 

"All of this mess is a nonsense. What on the nine realms do you want from me?" Nova asked.

"I want you to come with us. We need your help." Dora said.

"In exchange of?" Nova asked coldly.

"Your freedom?" Dora said.

"Don't play the dumb, we both know I can get out of here whenever I want." Nova rolled her eyes.

'She is so cool and alike me.' Loki thought as he listened to them.

"You will be allowed to Asgard, satisfied?" Dora asked.

"Very much." Nova smiled. Loki could say that she was about to tell something, but she was hesitating. She eventually, asked: "How is mother?"

"Very well." Dora was first caught off guard, but then she smiled.

"Aren't we going?" Nova asked.