𝑰𝑰𝑰.𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝟑𝟎𝟐𝟓.𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟖𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏; 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏; 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕."

Nova was being carried away by guards and Hel was leading them to the Bifrost. Nova was tried from shouting. Her screams wouldn't be heard anyways. 

Guards freed her at the Bifrost since she wasn't protesting anymore. Hel grabbed her hand and they teleported to the Niflheim. Nova had read a lot about Niflheim at Asgard. But, no words could describe the view in front of her.

The planet was surrounded with mist which was making seeing around difficult. Everywhere was colourless and dead. There was no bright colours. The place was cold which was making it more nightmarish.

Fortunately, they didn't stay at Niflheim for a long time

Fortunately, they didn't stay at Niflheim for a long time. They got into a large spaceship and Hel told one of the guards to lead Nova to her room. The room she was lead turned out to be a cell and there was a magical force stopping her from getting outside. The cell was completely black. The only furniture in the cell was a bed that was as soft as a rock. There was a little, circular window in the cell. At least, she had privacy; there was a closed bathroom in the cell as well.

There were other cells around, but all of them was far so that she wasn't able to talk with other prisoners.

Nova was so tired so that she laid on the bed to sleep. She didn't have anything else to do anyways. She woke up in the morning and saw that they were flying from the window.

'Where are we going?' Nova thought. She was smart enough to connect the rumours about her father's wish to occupy Niflheim and her sudden banishment. She could guess that her father gave her away in exchange of Niflheim. However, a part of her still didn't want to believe that her father didn't love her. 'How long will I stay here? Why is no-one telling me nothing?'

As if to respond her thoughts a guard came to her cell.

"Come with me." The guard said.

"Where are we going?" Nova said not moving from her spot.

"You are going to meet Hel." The guard responded.

Guard grabbed her arm and pulled her with him.

"I have the ability to walk, you don't need to carry me." Nova snapped.

"You should behave well if you want to live." The guard replied coldly.

"I'd rather die than being a pet like you." Nova didn't miss a beat.

The guard wanted to silence the girl for good, but Hel would kill him if he did so that he calmed himself down.

They entered a large room. There was a throne in the middle of the room and Hel was sitting on it.

"Nova, How was your first day?" Hel cheered.

However, Nova was sending a death glare at her. She was just a kid, but her soul was already grown up with pain.

"I like the way you are stern. Most of them aren't like you. They are very easy to break. But, you are stubborn." Hel spoke. "It will take a while to teach you."

"I will not obey you. I am a Goddess and a Goddess never obeys someone weak and disgusting like you." Nova wasn't afraid as she had nothing to lose. She didn't lower her head like other prisoners. Instead she put her head high and looked directly into Hel's eyes fearlessly.

"You are fearless." Hel remarked.

"I have nothing left to lose." Nova replied. She thought about asking if her guess about Odin was right, but decided against it to not to sound clueless.

"You have yourself." Hel said.

In response, Nova just smiled. Her smile was broken and hurt. 'I have lost myself too many years ago.' She thought. 'When I was first humiliated. When I wore my first mask.'

"From today, we will make experiments on you. We know that you have a magical power, but you need practice." Hel motioned the guards to handcuff her. 

Seeing no way of escaping, Nova decided to stay silent and glare at the woman in front of her. They lead her to another room. There were different machines around that were looking like torture equipments. There were some people in white laboratory coats. Guard made Nova sit down at chair and locked her hands after a struggle. The doctors placed a machine onto her head and then went to the other room that was separated from the torture room with a wall that had a window on it.

Once, they left the machine started giving her electricity. The machine was trying to get into Nova's brain, but Nova was blocking it. The doctors increased the power as they saw Nova wasn't allowing it into her brain. Nova was struggling to block this time. 

She didn't want it to control her. She didn't want to obey them. But, her power wasn't strong enough to block the machine. Trying to block it was giving her a terrible headache so that she couldn't hold her screams back. 

Finally, her powers drained and the machine got into her brain. The headache went away once she gave up blocking. She was being manipulated. There was a voice in her head telling her what to do.