𝑿𝑰𝑽.

" 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆

" 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆."

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.Back in black\\AC/DC

"What is the urgent thing you want to tell us?" Loki asked from Wanda.

"Yesterday, Friday informed me from something that is extremely important. And I will tell it to you when Scott and Bruce arrives." Wanda replied.

In response Loki and Nova both scoffed. They both were angry since they had been waiting for the time machine's preparation for a while. In the meantime, they had both mastered the resurrection charm and was excited to use it. There was a high tension in the room while waiting. And suddenly, this tension broke with Bruce and Scott getting into the room. 

"We did it!" Scott exclaimed while Bruce was jumping despite his weight.

"What did you do?" Bucky asked.

"We-we-we tried it again before coming here and- We did it!" Scott stuttered.

Hope stood up and tried calming him down so that they could understand what he was trying to tell. And eventually, he calmed down.

"We succeed creating time machine." Scott said.

All the team members cheered while some of them burst into the happiness tears. There was a feeling in Nova that was the only thing she feared. She was happy. She had started caring for these people's happiness without realising. 

'No, this can't be happening.' She thought at the moment she realised what was strange.

She made herself believe that she was just happy that she was reaching her goal. Yet there was a thought in the back of her mind telling her otherwise. She decided pushing this thought away by concentrating on other things.

"What is the urgent thing you were about to tell us?" She asked.

"We have only 2 vials left." Wanda responded.

"That's enough for us if we move fast." Loki replied.

"They were planning to send someone to supervise you." Peter said and received glares.

"I am not aware of Loki's opinion, but I am not a naughty kid to need supervision of you, mortals." Nova tried and failed to pacify the rage in her.

"You need someone to help you." Dora protested.

"We all know that there is nobody caring for my well-being in this room." Nova remarked.

"I do." Dora said and Nova glared at her. "Come on, I know you love me."

"Hmm. Let me think..." Nova pretended thinking. "Oops,no I don't."

Dora's expression was showing clear heartbreak. However, Nova didn't care about her feeling that moment.

"We don't have enough time to get new vials, plus I don't want someone following me or annoying me with stupid remarks, so we will be going alone." Nova added.

"But-" Clint started.

"If you don't want to find Earth in piece when you return you have to trust us." Loki interrupted him.

The team members were silent and this could be accepted as an answer.

"Then, let's go." Wanda said.

"Wait, we are doing it now?" Peter asked to be sure.

Nova nodded. 

Some minutes later.

Both Loki and Nova was in the special suits for time travelling in front of the machine.

"Remember, we get there without being seen, resurrect, teleport the suit onto them and come back." Bruce reminded him for one last time.

Loki nodded. 

"Don't do something-" Bruce started.

"-Stupid. I swear I have heard those words for hundred times and saying them creates the opposite effect. But, we can be serious if we want." Nova interrupted him with a roll of eyes and walked to the machine with Loki.

In some seconds they felt the ground pulling them down and they started flying among strange objects. Nova's feet touched the ground in the moment she felt like throwing up. She found herself in an empty, silent place that was looking like a desert. She walked for a while before finding Natasha Romanoff's corpse. She teleported both of them to a place where nobody would see them. Then she teleported herself where she had killed Tony Stark. She teleported Tony's corpse to that place too, resurrected both of them and pushed their suits buttons to get back. She saw Loki, Pietro, Vision and Steve on the time machine when they got back to present.

"They succeed." Wanda said between her sobs.

They placed the new members to the hospital wing and started waiting. Peter was in a deep worry before Loki explained why they weren't waking up.

"People's organism is much more complex than a rat's. So, it is normal for it to take more time." Loki explained.

They had lost so much energy to stand up and yet they were too stubborn and prideful to lay down so they were sitting next to resurrecting hero.

Suddenly, all five heroes' eyes shot open. Both Steve and Nat jumped on feet and took combat position the moment she woke up since she had died in the middle of a fight while Pietro and Vision was in shock at the sight of Wanda hugging one, puling away and then hugging the other one in tears. 

"What the hell is going on here? Am I in heaven?" Tony asked frantically while looking at the smiling and at the same time crying Avengers. His eyes moved to Nova who was sitting silently. "Hey, what is she doing here?!"

Tony stood up and he called his suit using the bracelets.

"Hey, wait! She isn't enemy." Loki said while Nova wasn't moving an inch from her spot. 

"What do you mean? She has killed me! Wait who are you?" Tony shouted taking his helmet off.

"I am-umm, that's incredibly long story." Loki replied. Neither Nova nor Loki had energy to explain it since they had used most of their power for resurrecting.

"How are we all even alive? How did you let her in here?" Tony looked at his teammates. "Peter?"

"Mr.Stark?" Peter said.

"My favourite young adult!" Tony said and embraced him. 

Peter had dreamt this moment for several times, but he could never imagine how good it would feel to be complete. 

"Will someone explain me everything?" Tony asked when they pulled away

"This will take awfully long time." Rhodes said.