𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰.

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅."

There are some people in life that you wouldn't want to be enemies with. To say the least, Nova was one of them. So, Loki was exploring the way her eyes could be cruel in the morning.

First of all, she had been avoiding talking with him. Then, her eyes would shot daggers whenever she looked at Loki. Everyone else was hangover so that they couldn't pay enough attention while Loki was completely awake due to his magic.

"Are you alright?" Loki asked, not remembering anything from a night before.

"I am fine." Nova replied coldly even though she was caught off guard by his question.

"You don't look fine." Loki stated.

"Then, stop looking!" Nova said.

"Have I done something wrong?" Loki asked.

"You don't remember anything from last night?" Nova asked with a confusion on her face.

"What have I done?" Loki asked panicking.

"Nothing." Nova replied shortly.

"Why are you angry with me?" Loki asked.

"Would someone please bring me water with lemon?" Natasha begged and Nova used this to avoid Loki's questions.

But, once she arrived to the kitchen she saw Loki behind her too. So, she decided to take her anger out of lemons.

"You didn't answer my question." Loki remarked.

"I am aware of that." Nova avoided again.

"What is wrong?" Loki asked desperately.

"You know very well that I am not going to reply, what is the point of asking over and over again?" Nova responded.

"What could I possibly do? I feel like you are just overreacting." He muttered.

Loki sighed and turned his head, lost in deep thoughts as he was trying to remember. Nova heard his words and that caused her to be more angry even though she didn't know that was possible. She took the knife and slowly brought it near to Loki's throat. At the moment he turned his head, she lowered her hand and acted as if nothing had happened.

"You were trying to kill me." Loki said.

"What? No, why would I?" Nova tried to sound innocent.

"I saw it, you were holding a knife to my throat." Loki replied.

"You are hallucinating." Nova spoke.

"I can see that you are lying, you know?" Loki told.

'Damn, I am done.'  Nova thought for a brief moment and then collected herself.

"Did you know that I was seeing that you were lying whenever you opened your mouth?" Nova said. "For example, the time when you-"

"Enough!" Loki snapped afraid that an embarrassing secret will be revealed.

"What, are the truths too heavy to carry?" Nova said with her usual menacing, sweet voice. "The one that you are trying to find out is heavier than this. So, don't make me announce to the whole city." She turned to leave, but Loki took her arm and tuned her back.

'We are too close!!! That's too close!!!' Danger alarms rang in Loki's mind while his heart beat raced.

"You can't do this. You wouldn't." Loki calmed himself down and said.

"Too long time passed from the times someone could tell me what to do." Nova chuckled darkly. "Around...860 years. You better find someone else to order."

"I am not ordering you. I am simply asking for a favour. What. have. I. done?" Loki asked pulling her even closer.

"I won't talk about your disgusting drunk actions. Go on, ask from Peter if you are not afraid of the answer." Nova didn't break the eye contact even though she knew that it was making her heart beat race even more. "Now, free my arm."

"At least you admitted that I have done something terrible."  He let go of her arm for the sake of his heart. "Wait, what can I possibly do this bad?"

But, she was already gone when he was about to ask.

"I will have to come up with a better idea." Loki told to herself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Nova was finally able to breath when she arrived to reach to her room. She had been trying to discover new methods to avoid questions. And this was definitely not relaxing. She was planning on having a peaceful sleep even though in the back of her mind she knew that nightmares wouldn't let her sleep.

She took a glimpse of herself on the mirror and was about to walk away when she felt a hand nearby her. She took the arm tightly before it touched her. She then twisted the arm causing the owner of the arm's illusion fall.

"Ouch." Loki simply said. "How did you feel that I was there before I touched you?"

"What are you doing in my room?" Nova asked letting go of his arm. "I would be happy if you responded before I kill you."

"That is kind of complicated story." Loki said.

"It is late, too late." She said before she attacked him. 

She took his arm and made a tricky dodge so that they were both on the floor in a second and she was choking him.

"That was kind of impressive." Loki said with a hoarse voice.

"What if I punched your face and made it ugly?" Nova asked sweetly.

"What if I told you that I wanted this exact thing?" Loki asked.

"What?" Nova's face showed clear confusion.

And once she uttered those words, she found herself in a completely different place.